• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bring back Resident Evil Outbreak. XBLA or PSP will do fine.

Would anyone play outbreak again if it came out on Xbox live arcade or Playstation Portable?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boombada Staydoh

I would love to see the return of one of my favorite RE game. Outbreak and Outbreak file #2. Some say that it sucked. Which is fine, because it did have it's flaws, but you had to know how to play the game to love it. So those who didn't? You probably sucked at RE to begin with. Sure they could have added simple voice chat, but it would become just that....too simple. Half the fun was trying to string together words to make others in the game understand. lol

Anyway, Sony shut down the servers to Outbreak. I'm sure fans of the game really weren't pleased. I believe that this game would make a great addition to a Xbox live or PSP library. For all the failed RE players out there....the XBL headset could be used on private chat.

I find myself hungering for the chance to play this game with live people again.... Is it just me? Could be. All I know is, I've had the best stories and moments from this game out of any RE game. Whether it be a small in the moment thing like locking someone in a room with the leach monster....or it be something epic. Like seeing someone get taken away by a Neptune shark right in front of your eyes just as you were trying to save him, looking into the sunrise as you repeat his name with your other friend. Mourning his death. lol

I wish they would bring back this game....so I can once again fight the dead along with my fellow man.

Until Left 4 Dead comes out.

Top Bottom