• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Brand new trailer, release date too

Mr Sunshine

Nice! I love all of these cameos! I hope it will have even more unlockables and easter eggs! Hell it's Raccoon City!

Mr Sunshine

Heres another Vid for you and some Gameplay.

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/121/1211141p1.html

I like shooters. I haven't played one since L4D2, so I guess the gameplay won't get boring very fast. However I was hoping for the decisions the player makes to be more.. "open". I don't want to be shooting those soldiers all the time! It would be nice if we were given the option to betray Umbrella and you know save them instead.

I guess I'm a good guy.. I'M A GOOD GUY!

But then again that's what you're doing in every other RE game. Oh well.

298580_288100477877513_185275861493309_961226_157480583_n.jpg

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
@ZombieHunter20 - I think that you're going to have to pre-order the game to get the alternate costumes. I checked on Gamestop's and Amazon's website and both of them only list the alternate costumes only as a pre-order bouns. I checked the speical edition of the game on their website and both of them don't list the alternate costumes as part of the speical edition, and that's enough evidence for me to say that you're going to have to pre-order the game in order to get the extra costumes.

It likely that Capcom and Slant Six are going to release the alternate costume pack for a small price on both XBL and PSN for everyone who didn't get to pre-order the game about 1-8 months after the game is released.

Top Bottom