• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Bradygames LE guide

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
So, I pre-ordered this baby from Amazon the other day and it arrived here this afternoon. I haven't looked through the whole thing (because I'm trying like crazy to avoid having the game spoiled), but I felt compelled to let everyone here know of it's quality in case someone was on the fence about getting it.

First off, the patches that come with it are awesome and incredibly high quality. They're worth the price payed on their own. I expected them to be a lot cheaper than they are, but they really surprised me. And quite pleasantly, I might add! I can't wait to use them!

The book itself is also very high quality. Again, I haven't looked all the way through it, but I looked through enough of it to know that it was money well spent. The spoiler free stuff that I looked at was thoroughly in depth and the actual print quality was quite nice. I don't know that I would recommend it at full suggested retail price of $40, but at the price Amazon has, it's worth every penny!

Jwells

Can you post some pictures if possible ? this thread is incomplete without pictures. :cool:

I want to order it as well!…i'm not really into guides… but heyy, it's resident evil, so why not. And i really like the front cover..

I also bought the hardcover guide of Batman Arkham City…(ya i'm a batman fan too) and i was really pleased with the quality of the book.

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
I almost got the hardcover, but I opted for the cheaper paperback. Honestly, there wasn't enough bonuses to warrant the price for me. But, if you enjoy it, more power to you. :)

Top Bottom