• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Best timeline to play ALL of RE, but, the best version/mods of each?

LiamGTR

Hi all,

Firstly, I hope this is OK to ask here since I own all RE games + remakes, and on multiple consoles - I am NOT asking for ROM's etc in this thread.

I'd like to start from the beginning and play all the RE games, but, all on PC, in chronological order, AND, the most visually appealing & feature-rich version/mod of each game (I.e. Seamless HD projects and the RE4 complete texture fan-remake etc.)

If there is anything similar, please, point me in that direction (I have searched and have found 1 similar topic on Reddit, but didn't quite go into enough detail), but if not, I'd love to hear your suggestions.

Thanks,
LiamGTR.

Ridley Lockhart

Hi all,

Firstly, I hope this is OK to ask here since I own all RE games + remakes, and on multiple consoles - I am NOT asking for ROM's etc in this thread.

I'd like to start from the beginning and play all the RE games, but, all on PC, in chronological order, AND, the most visually appealing & feature-rich version/mod of each game (I.e. Seamless HD projects and the RE4 complete texture fan-remake etc.)

If there is anything similar, please, point me in that direction (I have searched and have found 1 similar topic on Reddit, but didn't quite go into enough detail), but if not, I'd love to hear your suggestions.

Thanks,
LiamGTR.
First question, have you played them all already? Cause that would kind of dictate my recommendation.

As far as like without spoiling anything.... chronologically, if you just play numerically it may spoil certain things. If it's first time, id suggest:

RE1
RE2
RE3
Code Veronica
RE0
RE4
RE5
RE6
RE7
RE8

And that's not accounting for the side games like Outbreak and Outbreak File#2, Survivor, Dead Aim, Operation Raccoon City, or even the CG films Degeneration, Damnation, Vendetta, etc.

Top Bottom