• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Best resident evi?

A_Wesker123

The Original
I was just wondering which resident evils you thought were best.Let me know.For me it would be resident evil 4. I just love the story behind it and the characters.

A_Wesker123

The Original
Wow im suprised at how well reis 4 did considering it is a bit different from the others in the series in the sense that your not actually fighting Umbrella. Oh well. I personally think that this is the best game on wii (i have the wii edition). :)

dark_zero

RE4 is kick*** man that brought something good to the re series all the other ones i played had a hard time with the control movements and just didnt have those awesome graphics soo by far in my books re4 is the best but i dunno for how long i want to see how re5 turns out lol

REGirlfan

when RE5 comes out may 5th 2009 i know it will be the best!!!
i like RE4
then RE2
then RE1 Remake
and RE3

Nicholai

F*ck RE 4. It's the worst Resi game.
Well for me the best RE is RE 1 remake on game cube, great story, characters, music, everything is just great in this game.

dark_zero

[quote author=Nicholai link=topic=295.msg6779#msg6779 date=1211239735]
F*ck RE 4. It's the worst Resi game.
Well for me the best RE is RE 1 remake on game cube, great story, characters, music, everything is just great in this game.
[/quote]

The ones you like are the worst ones, you have a hard time controlling the character that you play as and the graphics suck and the loading time at least on re4 you can control leon and you dont have to go from door to door to get to places and the graphics kick***

alonecrow

[quote author=dark_zero link=topic=295.msg6786#msg6786 date=1211249259]

The ones you like are the worst ones, you have a hard time controlling the character that you play as and the graphics suck and the loading time at least on re4 you can control leon and you dont have to go from door to door to get to places and the graphics kick***
[/quote]

well, he didn't think about the graphics as far as i know.. the major reason he hates RE4, because:
1. there's no jail
2. he (CMIIW) didn't like the point of view...
3. he didn't really like the story.. lose the main point of RE, survival horror..

well, it's his opinion anyway...

Nicholai

[quote author=dark_zero link=topic=295.msg6786#msg6786 date=1211249259]

[/quote]
Hey take it easy.
I just hate the story of RE 4.
And the new monster -_- it's stupid.
But like Alone said, it's only my point of view.

Top Bottom