• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Best non-RE zombie games poll

Which of these is the best non-RE zombie game?

• Left 4 Dead [series]

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Dead Rising [series]

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • House of the Dead [series]

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Siren (aka Forbidden Siren in UK and Australia) [series]

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • The Onechanbara [series]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dead Space [series]

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Killing Floor

• Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse

• Plants vs. Zombies

• Total voters

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
wpstudart;51629 said:
she starts talking a English with an annoying British accent.
CassidyAcid;51632 said:
Sheva's accent annoys me to no end. "Thanks partner!" "I owe you one!" She sounds like she should come from upper-class England xD
LOL! I've not heard Sheva but I can say that do I like upper-class British accent very much. It sounds classy and more importantly: It's easy to understand.
It's not the only UK accent I like though, I think Sean Connery have a very nice accent.

wpstudart;51668 said:
She saying in The Savannas, 2-3 is very annoying, I think it's the most annoying part of her talk.
I listened to it and I do like her very much. This video increased the likelyhood for me buying RE5, it looks like good action. And I like how Sheva talks. Ha ha! ^_^

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
dead_rising.jpg

just think if RE5 had this many Majini, my vote is for Dead Rising

wpstudart

Romero;51728 said:
I listened to it and I do like her very much. This video increased the likelyhood for me buying RE5, it looks like good action. And I like how Sheva talks. Ha ha! ^_^

I like the British accent, when I see movies, principally James Bond's movies, are perfect, Sean Connery's, Pierce Brosnan's accent are really nice, even that Craig guy from the newer ones. But she doesn't have that accent and that voice, she just changed that chapter, and because of that, makes me think that is just a little bit of what they call 'poser'. Because I can guarantee you, at the whole game, she has a foreign accent, and in this especial chapter, she have a British accent? Weird...

Anyway, it would be if Sean Connery started the movie with the British accent, and in the middle of the movie, just a part of it, he start talking with a countryside American accent. I would think that's lack of experience. That's what happen in the game. But I can be wrong anyway :rolleyes:

Top Bottom