• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 Barry PLAYABLE !!! IN REVELATIONS II

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Well...Barry sure does fit that description, all though wouldn't it be a twist and the ULTIMATE F*ck you if it was Claire's father they were talking about XD

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
This excites me more than just about any other announcement they could make, honestly. Two down, two to go as far as my 'returning character wishlist' is concerned! Now I just need Billy and Rebecca to die happy. xD
- Id love a sequel to find out what happened to billy and rebecca

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
PS4 users will have a sort of workaround the couch co-op thing for the campaign in the form of Share Play. But Capcom have already stated there will be an online component to the game as well (which I think it's safe to say will be Raid Mode), so, presumably, we could team Barry with anyone!

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
PS4 users will have a sort of workaround the couch co-op thing for the campaign in the form of Share Play. But Capcom have already stated there will be an online component to the game as well (which I think it's safe to say will be Raid Mode), so, presumably, we could team Barry with anyone!
It says if you pre-order you get a free raid map.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
It says if you pre-order you get a free raid map.
Yeah, that too! Except, I think it's actually more than one map. My post was in reference to a feature soon shared throughout the PS4 as well as speculation that Raid Mode will be online co-op. That's what I believe Capcom meant by an 'online component' to the game.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Either way its $39.99 for PS4 retail afterwards and it comes with more content and a complete package. I am going to wait for that after all the digital drops... Wish they did resi-remake HD as a physical copy also :(

Top Bottom