• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) Australian PSN version of Resident Evil 2 DualShock Compatible?

DeadlySphinx

Hi guys,

First post ever, and will be my first purchase on the PSN if this works out.
I'm sure this has been asked before, but I couldnt find anything rock solid on the Australian PSN (or if this is the same PSN as the Europeans?..I've no clue).

But anyway, I'm looking at Resident Evil 2 on the PSN, and as I've said I live in Australia.
So my question is, is this version the DualShock version?

After so many years of using a thumbstick, i just can't go back to the d-pad :(

Thanks in advance!

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Well, the version on the American PSN store was the duel shock version...I know because I downloaded it...I'm almost positive it will be in Australia as well...

DeadlySphinx

Yep yep. Finally found an answer elsewhere and took the punt. It is indeed the dual shock version, and I'm currently enjoying fond nostalgic memories thoroughly!

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Yep yep. Finally found an answer elsewhere and took the punt. It is indeed the dual shock version, and I'm currently enjoying fond nostalgic memories thoroughly!
Happy to hear my friend...And welcome to the forums...If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask...

jamesad88

Good forum and great posting collection on this forum really its very impressive and too much discussion and nice information.

Top Bottom