• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Ashley must die... seriously...

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Same :I Everytime when she gets kidnapped again (official kidnapps), I think like: ''God thank you Capcom!'' XD

MarshDanni

Zombie killa!
DEATH TO ASHLEY DEATH TO ASHLEY man I was sooooo happy when I seen
a grando taking away ashley I was like ohhh thank you god! She's finaly gone!!!

MeinHerzBrennt

Zombie Butt Kicker
I like to shoot her when she is in her armor outfit!! I relieve a lot of my anger towards her. She has a really annoying voice too. :p

Wesker's_heir

The Heir of Albert Wesker
JaguarsSoul;75215 said:
Lolwhut her voice is the same voice from that squirrel from Spongebob Squarpants :D!

It is? :blink: I didn't know that! anyway... yeah, I hate Ashley too. If you shoot her with a rocket launcher while she's in the armor she falls down. :D

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Haha I think they made an armor for her just to let frustrated players have revenge. :lol:

utunnels

Yeah, in such situation, she even doesn't know how to run from a fallen enemy. So I have to kill it with knife. LOL

41667_546875.jpg

REchangedme

S.T.A.R.S Chainsaw CEO
i hated her with every inch of my life my only regret is dr salvadore never cut her head like he did mine my first day of playing lol

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
utunnels;76363 said:
Yeah, in such situation, she even doesn't know how to run from a fallen enemy. So I have to kill it with knife. LOL

41667_546875.jpg
She's crapping on his head, that's more than she ever did to help me. :lol:

REchangedme;76374 said:
my only regret is dr salvadore never cut her head
:huh: :lol:

utunnels

LMAO, Salvador never touched my Leon.
But Bella sisters got him several times (after jumping down from the ladder, I just couldn't figure out their positions)

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
utunnels;76363 said:

41667_546875.jpg

She-is-DUMB 0_x! If I were her I would so run away like crazy >.<! Even Sherry knows how to use her legs when it's neccesarry D:!

Top Bottom