• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 Arklay mountains and "Trevor and Chamberlain constructions"

Exoonykate

Hey guys,

first up, i never played resident evil 7 on my own. I just watched a Let's play of an german Youtuber called "Gronkh". He both investigated the note, where we get informed about the "Trevor and Chamberlain constructions" found in the loft and the painting of the Arklay Mountains.

I was wondering about those facts and makes me think if the Bakers are really just an innocent familly.

To be honest its really suspicious. I dont think it was a happenstance.

Id like to discuss about those facts. Wath do you guys think about it?

D

Deleted member 21244

Hey guys,

first up, i never played resident evil 7 on my own. I just watched a Let's play of an german Youtuber called "Gronkh". He both investigated the note, where we get informed about the "Trevor and Chamberlain constructions" found in the loft and the painting of the Arklay Mountains.

I was wondering about those facts and makes me think if the Bakers are really just an innocent familly.

The baker were innocent people, Trevor was innocent too, he was just a normal, famous and innocent architect who was hired by Spencer to make the mansion, Trevor was unawares of the mansion true purpose

The arklay are just a mountain, it's not an evil place, the baker probably visited raccon city and the arklay mountain in they're life so they take that painting and put it in they're house and they called Trevor to build they're house because he was a notorious architect

Nothing wrong about all this... The backer, besides lucas, all turned evil after Evelin infection but they were good and kind people before

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Hey guys,

Also the DLC for Zoe (I don't remember the exact title since I didn't personally play the DLCs) shows the Baker family before they were affected by Evelyn.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
And near the end of the game after a big boss fight, Ethan gets a chance to talk to the real Jack for a fleeting moment who explains that they were just normal folks before Evelyn comes in. Almost makes you feel bad. Almost. But yeah, I like the minimal connections to the rest of the series for sure.

Top Bottom