• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Apocalyspe or here we go again

Sun

In modern time,story about apocalypse,end is quite popular.
My question to you is simple,can apocalypse( it is to dramatic,i would rather say " here we go again") happen?
And would you take your part in rebuilding the world as many characters from games take.

Mr Sunshine

And would you take your part in rebuilding the world as many characters from games take

I don't get that part.

Edited: OK got it now. Sorry

First of all, I don't think that in an apocalypse anyone of us would be left alive. If however I was i would try to do my best to survive. Of course rebulding the world would be part of this. I mean it really helps to stay alive.

As for the apocalypse, i don't think that it will happen they way religion believes(Mayan, Christian , whatever). You know like terrible earthquakes, flames, demons out of nowhere e.t.c. What I do believe is that every species' history comes to end sometime(like the dinosaurs' did). The human race will be lost by the time it cann't adjust to its surroundings.

Sun

I agree,people now are obsessed with 2012 and all that crap.
In truth,aztecs or someone said that is going to be new era.
I think that like dinousaurs,nothing is forever,nations rise and fall,and so we too will.
Maybe Chuck Norris survives.

v iBaxter

whoever belives it will happen on 2012 is a retard. so people think that one of the first civilisations that died out ( Mayans ) due to the lack of technology also got took over by the spanish because they were such a small civilisation. Because of the movie which i watched last night
( pretty good actually ) 2012, people actually think the world will sink... it worrys me so much to think that these people will be in our armed forces and poloticians, people got hyped about the movie so they believe it so many naive people !! it happened in 2000 they said all computers on the planet would just shut down, the calander didnt predict the cold war the time we were actually literilly a button press away from the end of the world in 1983, and the time the prediction came true on boxing day 2004 the tsunami, earthquakes happen every day thousands either there to small to feel them but it happend by coinsidence theres logic behind everything.
also the reaso it stopped on 2012 is because they died out it doesnt say it will be the end of the world.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Sun;64869 said:
I agree,people now are obsessed with 2012 and all that crap.
In truth,aztecs or someone said that is going to be new era.
I think that like dinousaurs,nothing is forever,nations rise and fall,and so we too will.
Maybe Chuck Norris survives.
Have someone said the world will end 2012? I have not heard that, but then I don't read horoscops and such prophecy nonsense.

We're safe as long Chuck Norris is alive. :p

Sun

3 new films staring famous actors are coming on that theme.:sick:
F""k them all,i say.

Kellyrose

Romero;64889 said:

Have someone said the world will end 2012? I have not heard that, but then I don't read horoscops and such prophecy nonsense.

We're safe as long Chuck Norris is alive. :p

This is a pretty popular subject now that its only 2 years away. Basically the Mayan calendar ends in December 2012, so everyone thinks the world is going to end. There have been other people that have predicted it, but that's pretty much it.

If you ask me, so many dates have been named as "doomsday"s that the thought of someone calling another apocalypse is a yawnfest. Everyone thought that we'd have flying cars and robots by now but we can't even have that.

v iBaxter

Kellyrose;64945 said:
This is a pretty popular subject now that its only 2 years away. Basically the Mayan calendar ends in December 2012, so everyone thinks the world is going to end. There have been other people that have predicted it, but that's pretty much it.

If you ask me, so many dates have been named as "doomsday"s that the thought of someone calling another apocalypse is a yawnfest. Everyone thought that we'd have flying cars and robots by now but we can't even have that.

well said Kelly !

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
All this 2012 crap has gotten way out of hand, if you ask me. Somewhere..I don't remember where, but I heard that it doesn't mean that the world will necessarily end, but that the world's next biggest disaster will take place. But who knows? lol.

Kellyrose

tremor;64976 said:
All this 2012 crap has gotten way out of hand, if you ask me. Somewhere..I don't remember where, but I heard that it doesn't mean that the world will necessarily end, but that the world's next biggest disaster will take place. But who knows? lol.

Yeah, I've read some interesting theories that it will be a year of great enlightenment, instead of destruction. Its much easier to look forward to than the end of the world.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Kellyrose;64979 said:
Yeah, I've read some interesting theories that it will be a year of great enlightenment, instead of destruction. Its much easier to look forward to than the end of the world.

Plus, does it honestly matter if it means that it'll be the end of the world? What are we going to do to stop it? But I I'm like Kellyrose...I'd much rather think of it as a year of great enlightenment.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Kellyrose;64945 said:

Well said. I can just remember the Mayan calendar thing, but it's so long ago that I thought the "doomsday" had passed already.
As you say it's just a yawnfest, I don't take much notice.

tremor;64976 said:
I heard that it doesn't mean that the world will necessarily end, but that the world's next biggest disaster will take place. But who knows? lol.
Strikesback (kevin) x 10? :p

Top Bottom