• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Anyone want to help me complete the game on Professional difficulty? (PS3)

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
If anyone wants to help me complete the game on Professional difficulty, I will appreciate it. Just a few things that I need to go over first.

This is only on the Wolfpack campaign, I haven't gotten around to downloading the Echo Six Campaign yet. Also, I do not have a microphone, but I do know my way around the game, I'll still be able to hear everyone through my T.V., and I will be extremely careful.

This will begin next week on Saturday, August 25th and will begin at 10:00 A.M. Central Standard Time (Unless something happens). If you don't know what time that'll be where you live, let me know ASAP and what country/state you live in and I'll tell you what time it'll begin.

As a little added bouns, if you help me complete this game on Professional, then I'll help you with any game (As long as I have the game as well) with anything.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Whenever you decide to get this game for 360!!!!!!!! I(Hint hint) I'll be more than happy to help.

Top Bottom