• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Anyone still playing the cube version?

ResidentZelda

I know this is off topic but I can't seem to get the "Samurai Edge (Barry Version)" with unlimited ammo. I beated it in less than 5 hous (that's what the booklet says :/). and it still doesn't want to give it.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
iNFiN1TY;48249 said:
I love it, the details and all.. i was really happy they remade it and made it better looking, im wondering if there are still people playing it?

i got a habit of when im bored, i play all titles again

lol

this one is up next.

:D
Not yet, but the game is on my wish list. If it's going to be RE or REmake I'm not sure. :)

GUNS N' ROSES!;48256 said:
i play it everytime! i bought the gamecube just for that remake, my favourite game in the series!
T-Virus Rose;48286 said:
Hell yes. Just about my only reason for owning my Gamecube lol. I'm a huge REmake fan girl.
:D I'm actually considering buying a GC just to play the REmake haha! (I have got only a PS2.)

RE on PS2 is probably good, and I know REmake is better. But is it worth buying a GC just for this reason?

Popo

believe me, i did that and it is worth it, remake is an awesome game and it became my resident evil favourite of all time, and after you buy the remake, if you want you could also buy zero, i havent done it yet(spending too much money on my guitar equipment-sorry for the off topic), but im thinking of buying zero soon

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
GUNS N' ROSES!;51697 said:
believe me, i did that and it is worth it, remake is an awesome game and it became my resident evil favourite of all time, and after you buy the remake, if you want you could also buy zero, i havent done it yet(spending too much money on my guitar equipment-sorry for the off topic), but im thinking of buying zero soon
RE0 is for Wii too, and I'm sometimes considering getting a Wii.

This is a bit off topic, but how user friendly is the Game Cube system? It does not have a hard disk I think. Does it have memory cards similar to the PS2, that can only store a small amount of data? I think that is hopeless because the capazity is so limited. Not very user friendly.

Edit, thanks for the answers.

Top Bottom