• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Anyone here plays RE5 with HARDS challenge?

Carlos Alexander

Hi, Everyone, i'm New here my name is Carlos.
So, when i play RE5 i think isn't a hard game, so i play with hard challenges like: finish the game with no damage, in the professional mode.
It's a very hard challenge because the Sheeva always dont help me.
And if she dies i die too, So with a co-op partner with artficial intelligence its HARD a lot.
So anyone plays with hard challenges too;?

(Sorry my bad English, but i think you will understand)

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Not tried actual challenges, but I have beat the game on pro which was pretty hard.And also, if you liked I wouldn't mind helping you on your english.

Carlos Alexander

I think that is a great challenge finish the game with no damage in the PRO mode.And i dont mind you helping me with my english

AgentZero

Hi, Everyone, i'm New here my name is Carlos.
So, when i play RE5 i think isn't a hard game, so i play with hard challenges like: finish the game with no damage, in the professional mode.
It's a very hard challenge because the Sheeva always dont help me.
And if she dies i die too, So with a co-op partner with artficial intelligence its HARD a lot.
So anyone plays with hard challenges too;?

(Sorry my bad English, but i think you will understand)
Then I will start by re-wording this. So when I play RE5 I don't think its a hard game. So I play with hard challenges, like: finishing the game without taking damage in the professional mode. It's a very hard challenge because Sheva never helps me. And if she dies, I die too. So with the artificial intelligence its very HARD.

Does anyone else play with hard challenges too?

Carlos Alexander

Thanks Man. I'll Looking forward to get better. Because i'm not American i'm Brazilian.. And i've learned English By Myself, and i'm not good with verbs stuff. I can enchange words too? Like "Always Dont" by "Never"?
But "finish the game with no damage," isn't correct? I can use too?

Anyway, I will try to Finish the game with my brother in The Pro mode, with no damage. My Brother is Better than Sheeva ahahahahhaha

AgentZero

Thanks Man. I'll Looking forward to get better. Because i'm not American i'm Brazilian.. And i've learned English By Myself, and i'm not good with verbs stuff. I can enchange words too? Like "Always Dont" by "Never"?
But "finish the game with no damage," isn't correct? I can use too?

Anyway, I will try to Finish the game with my brother in The Pro mode, with no damage. My Brother is Better than Sheeva ahahahahhaha
Yes, there are a lot of that you can exchange. (Do not= Don't. have not=Never, Havn't. etc.)

Top Bottom