• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Anyone else have a stuck "Loading" screen with DLC?

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
Hey guys, I downloaded High Seas Fortress for Mercenaries, and it WILL NOT load. 5, 10 minutes, still nothing. I've redownloaded and reinstalled, still no change. I've googled the crap out of it and can't seem to find anyone with the same problem. Anyone else have any ideas? Thanks =)

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I bought/downloaded all of them and they just simply won't show up. I've re-downloaded and installed numerous times and I wanna play catacombs damnit! I paid for all of them and I think I respectfully either need my money back or for this to work! :mad:

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
really? That's even more weird. I got catacombs free with the preorder and it worked fine. Both the Railyard and the Fortress that I paid for get frozen on the loading screen. Not cool....

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
The only reason I can think of is the fact I'm using a European account now and bought it from the European PSN store... but I did the same with the RE6 demo and it worked just fine. So confusing!

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
well I figured out how to make it work. This time I deleted my Game Data under the Game Data utility, then reinstalled the game update, then reinstalled the stages. And now they work. So maybe it was an update somewhere along the lines? Maybe something to do with the demo data previously saved? I'm not sure....But try deleting the Game data and tell me if it works, I'm curious. It won't affect your save data.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
well I figured out how to make it work. This time I deleted my Game Data utility, then reinstalled the game update, then reinstalled the stages. And now they work. So maybe it was an update somewhere along the lines? Maybe something to do with the demo data previously saved? I'm not sure....But try deleting the Game data utility and tell me if it works, I'm curious. It won't affect your save data.

Still won't work. Ah... I'll need to figure something out though! I really wanna play Catacombs. Thank you for the advice though!

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
Geez that sucks, sorry. Was really hoping that would help lol. Do you download from the PS store from inside the game, or from the main store having quit the game? I don't know if it would make a difference but it is one thing I tried. Sorry that didn't work =(

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Geez that sucks, sorry. Was really hoping that would help lol. Do you download from the PS store from inside the game, or from the main store having quit the game? I don't know if it would make a difference but it is one thing I tried. Sorry that didn't work =(

The main store, I didn't know there was a store from inside the game... I'll have to look into that! Thanks for the help. :)

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
On mine there's a PS store button on the first "Play Game" screen at the bottom. I'm clutching at straws but it's worth a shot =p

MissDomino

Premium
The only reason I can think of is the fact I'm using a European account now and bought it from the European PSN store... but I did the same with the RE6 demo and it worked just fine. So confusing!
If your game is a US version, this could be the problem. DLC generally has to be purchased from the same region as the game.
There are exceptions (ultimate marvel vs capcom has no problem with my aussie version dlc from marvel vs capcom), but most games you have to buy dlc from the same region.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
If your game is a US version, this could be the problem. DLC generally has to be purchased from the same region as the game.
There are exceptions (ultimate marvel vs capcom has no problem with my aussie version dlc from marvel vs capcom), but most games you have to buy dlc from the same region.

If I buy it from the US store will it switch over to my UK account? Thank you btw... I've been baffled as to why it wouldn't work!

Top Bottom