• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anybody else find RE: Resistance unfair?

Troyag93

When I play Mastermind I play against level 30+ survivors. They have all the best upgrades and guns. They know where the keys are because they played all the maps 100+ times.

When I play the survivor I play against against level 30+ Mastermind. They have the best upgrades and creatures.

Just imagine any other game where if you’re a low rank and you go against high ranks you just get slaughtered. I get punish because I don’t play has much as others? When I play with people around my level I enjoy Resistance. When I see higher ranks I know I’m done for.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I have only played through one round so far, so I am no expert. But I was thinking this game is unbalanced in favor of the Survivors. Or maybe I just had a really bad Mastermind when I went in? I basically contributed nothing to the round and still won.

D

Deleted member 21244

I have only played through one round so far, so I am no expert. But I was thinking this game is unbalanced in favor of the Survivors. Or maybe I just had a really bad Mastermind when I went in? I basically contributed nothing to the round and still won.
At first i thinked the game was unbalanced, and that the mastermind was too overpowered but after many hour of game i can assure you thr gsme is perfectly balanced, if you are a good mastermind or survivor you can win the match... The game just need a bit of practice because you must understand what type of gameplay you suits you, who is you're character and learn to know the area...

They should only add a better matchmaking, low level people should be matched whit other low level survivor and mastermind and high level people should be matched whit other higher level.... But if you have a good team even if it's low level it's also possible to defeat high level mastermind, or if you are a good mastermind you can defeat high level survivor team

Awebb

Another multiplayer game with a progression system beyond cosmetics. This has been causing people to aim for short rounds and play cheap for two decades. Thanks for nothing, Capcom.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
For what it's worth, the PS4 version just got a patch and matchmaking was listed as one of the things they fixed. I'm sure it has more to do with wait time but who knows. Maybe matches will be more balanced.

Top Bottom