• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Any fan art?

TyrantNemesis

I'LL GIVE YOU STARS!
New thread. Cant find an old one.
Here's a drawing of Ada that I managed to create. Go easy on my skillz!
Lemme see you whatchya got underneath your belt!!!!
12241430_1520925751556317_217871789145676053_n.jpg

TyrantNemesis

I'LL GIVE YOU STARS!
Thank you man. Yes, the hands and parts of the face are the hardest. The eyes are definitely hard to make look more alive and real. I want to get a pencil kit so I can do more with shading and lighting. Thanks again man. I'm very much a beginner when it comes to drawing stuff like this, so each time, I learn just a little more!

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Thank you man. Yes, the hands and parts of the face are the hardest. The eyes are definitely hard to make look more alive and real. I want to get a pencil kit so I can do more with shading and lighting. Thanks again man. I'm very much a beginner when it comes to drawing stuff like this, so each time, I learn just a little more!
No worries. That's the way to do it.
My pencil kit has 4H - 6B pencils.
The technique I use is to make the outline first then fill in the darkest areas.
Also get a good eraser (a sharp one if possible) and use your finger!
Rubbing the shades into each other with your finger really gives it a more fluid look.
You'll get better thr more you do :D

I have a lot of RE fan art, but I'll just post this one for how (but in varying degrees of completion):
tumblr_ntp0w3P0rR1s84j9wo1_1280.png

tumblr_ntp0w3P0rR1s84j9wo2_1280.png

tumblr_ntp0w3P0rR1s84j9wo3_1280.png

tumblr_ntp0w3P0rR1s84j9wo4_1280.png

tumblr_ntp0w3P0rR1s84j9wo5_1280.png

I hope a lot of people post art in here! There are so many talented people in this fandom!
Thats really interesting to see the stages you went through to make that Moira. Well done!

TyrantNemesis

I'LL GIVE YOU STARS!
I have a lot of RE fan art, but I'll just post this one for how (but in varying degrees of completion):
tumblr_ntp0w3P0rR1s84j9wo1_1280.png

tumblr_ntp0w3P0rR1s84j9wo2_1280.png

tumblr_ntp0w3P0rR1s84j9wo3_1280.png

tumblr_ntp0w3P0rR1s84j9wo4_1280.png

tumblr_ntp0w3P0rR1s84j9wo5_1280.png

I hope a lot of people post art in here! There are so many talented people in this fandom!
Dang bro. I still gotta learn how to do face proportions like that with all of the circles and stuff. Nice!

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Wow some of you are really talented. I can barely draw good stickmen xD I'll stick with my music videos for my Resident Evil "art"

I have come across some fantastic RE artist. iRahaf from Deviant Art is absolutely fantastic. She's the one that made my Avatar :)

She's a got a few creative things I'm not sure I agree with but my god. Her stuff is amazing and blows me away every time. I love most of it and damnit she's amazing! :D

mjk321

The Wesker dollar one is amazing. I have it saved to my computer. Ironically before I even starting coming here xD

So the Vitruvian one xD
what do you mean you have it saved before coming in here? I'm the one that made that Dollar

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
That wesker dollar is exactly how I would imagine the currency to be in Wesker took over thr world instead of trying to destroy it

Top Bottom