• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

An Introduction

Ayen

Resident Critic
Hi everyone, my name is Ayen and I'm from Kansas City. My favorite Resident Evil game is the first Resident Evil Remake, but my favorite RE character is Sherry Birkin as she appeared in Resident Evil 6, and is the only reason I enjoy playing that game. I'm a big fan of video games, movies, television, anime, and comic books. I'm a video game critic, but currently not in a position to do anymore reviews for a while now. Personal reasons I'd rather not disclose.

Nice to meet all of you.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Hi everyone, my name is Ayen and I'm from Kansas City. My favorite Resident Evil game is the first Resident Evil Remake, but my favorite RE character is Sherry Birkin as she appeared in Resident Evil 6, and is the only reason I enjoy playing that game. I'm a big fan of video games, movies, television, anime, and comic books. I'm a video game critic, but currently not in a position to do anymore reviews for a while now. Personal reasons I'd rather not disclose.

Nice to meet all of you.
Holy hell dude! You're from KC? I live maybe 2 hours from you!

Top Bottom