• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Am I the only one that thinks this is Steve B.?

Looking at this thing and remembering Steve's transformation, this could very well be Steve, it's more believable than the mercenary dude. But it could also be just another random monster, who knows.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
New here on this forum :)

I think that the unknown guy is Steve since Wesker said he may be able to bring him back, but if it is Steve then Claire should be in RE6 to see him again.

It sure looks like him :)
re6__mercenary_comparison_morph_by_redhostassemble-d4rf3qo.gif

halo crystals

actually they only have it about 50 or 60 percent completed by now and they could possibly put claire in after a certain time if the merc is steve

halo crystals

actually they only have it about 50 or 60 percent completed by now and they could possibly put claire in after a certain time if the merc is steve

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
I think the Mercenary is Steve. ;D

I agree with this because:
• They look similar.
• Wesker took Steve and said he could come back to life.
• It's been 15 years since CV, which is how long Alexia had to hibernate to let the Veronica virus become one with her.
• Why would an eastern European have an American accent?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I agree with this because:
• They look similar.
• Wesker took Steve and said he could come back to life.
• It's been 15 years since CV, which is how long Alexia had to hibernate to let the Veronica virus become one with her.
• Why would an eastern European have an American accent?
Who ever said he was an eastern European?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Didn't Capcom confirm his 'mother' was European so I just assumed he was too, especially since he apparently fought in the Edonian civil war
I never heard Capcom confirm that, but I could just be behind...Besides, it doesn't really matter where he was born...Say she was European, but HE was raised in America, he'd have an American accent, despite his country of origin...I've seen this happen before actually...A friend of mine moved from England to the US, and since she was already 12 or so, she retained most of her English accent, as opposed to her three year old sister, who, even though she had an English accent, since she was still young, adopted the American one while growing up...It could be a similar matter for Jake...

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
I never heard Capcom confirm that, but I could just be behind...Besides, it doesn't really matter where he was born...Say she was European, but HE was raised in America, he'd have an American accent, despite his country of origin...I've seen this happen before actually...A friend of mine moved from England to the US, and since she was already 12 or so, she retained most of her English accent, as opposed to her three year old sister, who, even though she had an English accent, since she was still young, adopted the American one while growing up...It could be a similar matter for Jake...

Yeah that makes sense, and i'm not sure where I heard that before, If it wasn't confirmed by Capcom I might have just read it on some Random site.

Top Bottom