• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Am I the only one that thinks this is Steve B.?

Jakeykins18

Useless
I mean look at him,
he's got the green skin.
The exact hair style.
And he has cuts all over his body which means he must have been experimented on or been alive for a while.

Silverback

Moving Mountains
First off, welcome to the forum.

As for the topic, it could be Steve, but going by the hair, this monster reminds me of Leon.

Who knows?

bruno

Chief Researcher
Haha... Let Steve rest in peace. I don't see why that BOW would have to be a character.
If that were to be a character, however, I think it looks much more like Raymond than Steve.

REVELATIONS SPOILERS (highlight to see)
And it would make much more sense, imagining Jessica was one of the bad guys. She might have some divergencies with Vester and handed him for Tricell to make a BOW out of him lol.

Jakeykins18

Useless
ARGHH.
Unfortunately, I don't have Revelations because I don't have a 3DS. So I am a little behind on my RE history/facts. Until I find a spoiler sight, I will just suffer from noob disease T-T

Reactions: 013

bruno

Chief Researcher
I didn't have a 3DS or Revelations either, and I wasn't planning on buying one, so here's what I did:

Jakeykins18

Useless
Haha... Let Steve rest in peace. I don't see why that BOW would have to be a character.
If that were to be a character, however, I think it looks much more like Raymond than Steve.

And it would make much more sense, imagining Jessica was one of the bad guys. She might have some divergencies with Vester and handed him for Tricell to make a BOW out of him lol.
So i've been watching RER on Youtube and I just thought,
Raymond being the monster seems reasonable but,
do you really think that they'll have Revelations references/characters in RE6?
Idk why but I think it might confuse players who've never played RE before.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
No offense...But people playing RE6 deserve to be confused if thats the one they're gonna start off with...But anyway, I do think it COULD be Steve...I'm even rooting for it...

bruno

Chief Researcher
I don't know, it was just a guess. Including characters like Raymond and Jessica should be easy because they can just make a quick reference to Revelations. If they were to include other characters with more story like Rebecca, Steve, Sherry, etc, it would be more difficult to explain to new gamers.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
If they were to include other characters with more story like Rebecca, Steve, Sherry, etc, it would be more difficult to explain to new gamers.

Didn't Darkside Chronicles come out in recent years?

Like 3 years ago (it will be 3 years in november)?

Unless your talking about "brand new" gamers who JUST got into the series, I seriously doubt that people new to the franchise (talking recent years new) would have trouble understanding who Sherry and Steve are since they appeared in the most recent Resident Evil game for the Wii.

bruno

Chief Researcher
Didn't Darkside Chronicles come out in recent years?

Like 3 years ago (it will be 3 years in november)?

Unless your talking about "brand new" gamers who JUST got into the series, I seriously doubt that people new to the franchise (talking recent years new) would have trouble understanding who Sherry and Steve are since they appeared in the most recent Resident Evil game for the Wii.

Yes, TDC is recent, but I think Capcom is investing more on "casual players" (that's what ORC is meant for), than the fans (being them "new" fans or "old" fans), at least in this scenario. I mean, they want to give people who don't care about RE a character they can relate to, and they couldn't do that with a character that has been in previous games.
That's why I think the unknown characters are both new and Capcom would rather add characters like ashley or sherry in other scenarios.

Darkstar Darin

Wesker's secret project. D-Virus.
I say it's Alex, cuz I doubt Capcom spent a DLC mission hinting around a scientist who betrayed Spencer and kept an Immortality-giving virus for him/herself only to resurrect Steve F***** Burnside. -_- gawd I missed bein here ^_^

HOLY SH- <.< >.> *whistles violently*

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I say it's Alex, cuz I doubt Capcom spent a DLC mission hinting around a scientist who betrayed Spencer and kept an Immortality-giving virus for him/herself only to resurrect Steve F***** Burnside. -_- gawd I missed bein here ^_^

HOLY SH- <.< >.> *whistles violently*
And we've missed you Darin!!

And...You can't put the "F" work in Steve's name!! That right is reserved for BARRY F****** BURTON!!!

Top Bottom