• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Alternative Costumes?

Mr Redfield

Jill Sandwiches cooking teacher
Well, i just want to now something, in the pre order of the especial edition of ''ORC'' you can get 6 alternative costumes this will be only in the pre order, or maybe in a DLC because im living in mexico and i can get the pre order of the EUA and of corse the costumes :(

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I think that it's going to be available as public DLC after it's released since I've been seeing it happen with recently released titles. However this is only a guess since no one will really know if it will or not until the game is released or if they release some information a few days before the game is released, but I'm going to stick with my guess that they will later release it to the public a few weeks after the game has been released.

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
I believe they're simply white and red recolours of the original black and blue outfits, and I don't know if I'll necessarily want to stick out like that in online versus matches...

Mr Redfield

I believe they're simply white and red recolours of the original black and blue outfits, and I don't know if I'll necessarily want to stick out like that in online versus matches...
In my opinion lupo looks so great whith her mask in red y well you like lupo right?

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
Well, i just want to now something, in the pre order of the especial edition of ''ORC'' you can get 6 alternative costumes this will be only in the pre order, or maybe in a DLC because im living in mexico and i can get the pre order of the EUA and of corse the costumes :(

well in special edition you do get 6 costumes and 8 guns, but if you pre order from amazon or gamestop u can get other 6 costumes and 2 weapons no matter if its regular or special so for me now its kinda the same buying the regular or the other one...

Mr Redfield

Yes i know but in mexico, the special edition is only with the weapons not the costumes, EPIC MEXICO FAIL u.u

VeCtOr

really? well i mean... in the pre order bonus i would understand but inside of what is the special edition ofc you should get both because that is what they advertise

Mr Redfield

Yes i know u.u i got the preorder and the special edition but they will not gave us the costumes u.u

VeCtOr

they did send you any explication about why you are not getting the costumes??

VeCtOr

strange i was going to buy it from gamestop too but idk why they didnt accept my credit card... so i ordered from amazon, until now all that i have ordered from amazon has been gr8 so everything would be fine lol

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
In my opinion lupo looks so great whith her mask in red y well you like lupo right?
Yes, I do like Lupo. She looks fabulous in white and red, but I think she'd going to stick out like a sore thumb to the other team in those colors. I think I'll only use the alt costume in co-op. Oh, and I hope you get your costumes!

Tyshi

From what I've seen actually the 6 costumes are preoder exclusives but not part of the actual special edition.
The special edition comes with ALL of the dlc guns which includes all the preorder bonus ones from amazon and best buy.
Either way I'm ordering my copy from the Capcom Store, their preorder bonus is an 18 by 10 metal highway sign that says "Welcome to Raccoon City"

Muuds

Always have the reason
I also think that although the alternate costumes and weapons do not come in the package for Mexico they may come out later as downloadable content, and I hope Capcom does not do the same with Darkside Chronicles.

Top Bottom