• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Alright all?

pvc_sister

Hello all, thought I would pop by an introduce meself. I'm Monique, 38 and have been gaming for around 25 years, but I am still not very good.

Been a Resi Evil fan since the first one (all those many years ago) and joined here on the off chance that someone could explain how Ada survived the events of Resi Evil 2.

Much looking forward to Resi Evil 5, shall start saving now, damn credit crunch >:(

A_Wesker123

The Original
Welcome :D

I belive that Wesker saved Ada in Resident Evil 2. According to the 'Deaths Door' level in Umbrella Chronicles, She went to a hotel to meet a contact however when she got to the room he was dead and Wesker's face appeared on a laptop in the room telling her about a helicopter transporting Umbrella officials out of the city. A brifcase next to the computer screen then opened containing a grappling hook type gun which Ada took. She then used it to attach herself to the helicopter and be transported to safety outside of the city.

Hollow-Words

I think if he meant how she survived the fall after she let go of Leon's hand then...I guess she broke a few bones and managed to walk away...and in the novel Ada threw Claire a machine gun, so I assume she went to the sewers afterwards and then what A_Wesker123 said...not sure...so forgive me if I am~~~

Top Bottom