• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Alone

Marksman

This is a new fanfic im writing set during the time Chris and Sheva arrive at the first los plagas village. It is about a teenager who is about 16 and is immune to the los plagas. It is about him trying to survive. I need a name for him, contributors please =D

I looked out of the slit in the wall. It was a tiny thing, the house was like a bunker. The house to the right was where the butcher lived. We were the only.. Normal people left. Everyone else was violent, vicious things. Down the street there was two people one was tall and well muscley. The other was a woman, smaller and thinner. I had noticed the woman before, what was her name, sh-sheva thats it! She had been to see the butcher before. They were frowning at the gang to there left, they were beating a bag, it had something in it, obviously a body. They were vicous. Each had a baseball bat and they turned to stare at the newcomers as they walked past. In the distance two of them were dragging off a person, still alive and kicking, they took him down an alley. The two people entered the butchers house and I stopped watching.

I closed the shutter and went over to the other side of the room. I debated whether to see what was happening at the butchers room, but decided against it. I sat down and fell asleep.

I woke up to loud banging, luckily not at my door. I went over to the wall and opened the shutters, looking out I instantly looked towards the butchers house. The freaks were banging against his door. I swore, that meant that they would be coming to me soon. I carried on watching as they all rammed into the door, it fell down and the butcher shot at them. I laughed inside my head, stupid fool wouldn't run would he, just stand and fight the inevitable. The first freak fell down dead, the others hid on either side of the door. The butcher was no fool though and started making his way out back. About thirty more of the freaks ran towards his house, all piling in to capture him. I waited for five minutes then decided to make my move.

I slipped through the butchers door. There was bullet hole's all over the walls and it was quiet now. I found a briefcase on the side and I opened it up. A pistol, I held it in one hand and carried on looking around. The back door had been smashed open so I went through that, my next lead. Outside there was a small balcony like thing. There was a clothes rack up with the butchers clothes on. I went down the passage which wound along way.

I was in a house, watch Chris and Sheva fight, shooting at all the vicious ones. The butcher had been executed by an extremely big, grotesque, thing. That was all I could describe it as. It was horrible. A vicious thing came up behind Chris, it raised its' club and almost hit Chris with it, I shot him before he got there though. He fell back dead and Chris and Sheva carried on fighting, oblivious to me and what had just happened.

Mr Sunshine

Marksman;72238 said:
Glad you guys enjoy it =P
there's abit more now...

Hahaha! I've read it like 34 times!

No i haven't read it! Sorry. In fact I'm waiting for the "Black and White" update!

Edited: Oops. Didn't see you are writing next parts in the first post!

Top Bottom