• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Almost died two days ago

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
You mean you felt very very miserable? Unless you were lost in a desert I find it hard to take it literally. Who dies of thirst if they are in a civilized area? Glad you survived tho. :p

Howard

Hero of the alspark
You mean you felt very very miserable? Unless you were lost in a desert I find it hard to take it literally. Who dies of thirst if they are in a civilized area? Glad you survived tho. :p
Yeah pretty much, I turned pale and almost fell over

Mr Sunshine

I've heard of a person who didn't drink water at all. He would have energy drinks instead... Then his skin turned white and he would feel itchy all over his body.

It was later found out that the drinks were a product of Umbrella inc... No, but it can actually happen. A lot of us young people don't have the healthiest of diets.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I've heard of a person who didn't drink water at all. He would have energy drinks instead... Then his skin turned white and he would feel itchy all over his body.

It was later found out that the drinks were a product of Umbrella inc... No, but it can actually happen. A lot of us young people don't have the healthiest of diets.

Dude, I won't touch energy drinks with a ten foot pole...That sh*t is just straight up TOXIC. I'm not kidding. My best friend bought me one the other night, pulling an all nighter. I drank only HALF of it. First energy drink I'd had in probably over a year, and I was all sorts of sick feeling...

YKYMrFalcon

Uncultured Swine
Energy drinks do nothing for me. Then again, I've been an avid coffee drinker for years so caffeine in general does nothing.

BUT I STILL NEED IT. STICK IT TO MY VEINS. :confused:

Meg

So bin ich eben
I remember one time in middle school science class, we had to watch a video about the importance of water. The video in the video were singing about it. It was very strange.

Top Bottom