• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 All the evidence you need for the new Merc besides my word in previous threads! take a look!!

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
I believe the merc is steve only for one reason his blood

Steve had the veronica virus inside him so that might be the blood the world needs

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Look...It is VERY rare that TooCool and I agree in full...Hell, it's rare that we agree in part...But I'm with him 100% on this one...This is NO evidence here and let's face it..His hair is SO no blonde...I'd go into more, but TooCool has already covered it so it'd be a waste to keep typing...

bruno

Chief Researcher
I believe the merc is steve only for one reason his blood

Steve had the veronica virus inside him so that might be the blood the world needs

The T-Veronica virus was sold by the 3rd Organization, so I'm sure it wasn't so rare.
Besides that, Steve was turned into a huge monster and then killed in CV.
I don't think there's anything special about Steve or his blood...

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
I read somewherr that wesker saved him from death as at the end of code veronica he was the last luving person with the vetonica virus

Also when wesker was doing test he might have modified it somehow on accident to possibly be the blood the eorld needs

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
The T-Veronica virus was sold by the 3rd Organization, so I'm sure it wasn't so rare.
Besides that, Steve was turned into a huge monster and then killed in CV.
I don't think there's anything special about Steve or his blood...
What made Steve a rarity was being able to resist Alexia's control...

bruno

Chief Researcher
I read somewherr that wesker saved him from death as at the end of code veronica he was the last luving person with the vetonica virus

Also when wesker was doing test he might have modified it somehow on accident to possibly be the blood the eorld needs

Steve died and Wesker simply retrieved his body, from which he got the t-Veronica virus. He told Chris and Claire he could bring him back to life the same way he did himself. However, after knowing how Wesker was "brought back" to life, it is clear that Wesker was simply mocking on them, since they didn't know how Wesker was alive (and probably believed he really died in RE1).
After that, the 3rd Organization sold the t-Veronica virus in the black market, and created new BOW's from it.
From what I've seen, this virus is not contagious among humans (unlike plants), so it is nearly impossible to cause an outbreak with it: Even it Steve had antibodies in his blood, this wouldn't make it the world's salvation.... Unless they are trying to save the plants from becoming infected.

KK, resisting Alexia's control wasn't so special either... He was infected for a short period of time, that's the reason he was still conscious. The t-Veronica virus takes time to adapt to the organism. Alexia controlled the t-Veronica beings through chemicals, which is very faulty. Anything preventing her chemical signals to get to Steve's body (remember they were not even in the same room) would mean loss of control over him. Since he was still conscious, when Alexia failed to control him, he gained control of his body again. I don't think it was anything about Steve himself that granted him the ability to resist.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
It is Steve since the merc has a rather humorous attitude throwing around humorous quips like "B.O.Ws those are extra" and "The word can have it, as long as someone ponies up the dough", Hunk was never that kind of talker, he was always hell bent on getting the mission finished, the merc dosnt seem interested in the mission at all, except for a price.

I think that HUNK is Alex Wesker since his real name was never revealed, he always survives impossible odds, Albert Wesker has a dislike for him and he was Spencer's solder of choice (Alex was at Spencer's side alot which may explain HUNK's absence in the other games).
-i like your ideas and feel the same way that Hunk could be Alex and the merc!-or i could be wishful thinking this all....i just really feel that Hunk has earned himself a huge part by now and a huge spot in the game!!!!-hes been in resident evil history longer than any character he deserves this! if im wrong than im wrong....i havent planet the game with steve in it to have any comments on what hes like???... ive played resident evil 1- 5, code veronica,dead aim,and both outbreaks,ORC on release days they came out. i have missed out on the wii titles,gamecube,and nintendo 3d ds titles. so any of those stories i dont really know too much about.

bruno

Chief Researcher
-i like your ideas and feel the same way that Hunk could be Alex and the merc!-or i could be wishful thinking this all....i just really feel that Hunk has earned himself a huge part by now and a huge spot in the game!!!!-hes been in resident evil history longer than any character he deserves this! if im wrong than im wrong....i havent planet the game with steve in it to have any comments on what hes like???... ive played resident evil 1- 5, code veronica,dead aim,and both outbreaks,ORC on release days they came out. i have missed out on the wii titles,gamecube,and nintendo 3d ds titles. so any of those stories i dont really know too much about.

But Steve is in Code Veronica...

HELLBOY1980

Sooo, if steve was killed and even turned into a monster....why do people even think its him at all??? then theres the immortality that Alex is supposed to pocess and weve never seen him except the painting that shows the blonde boys...., weve never knew Hunks name or his story??, weve only heard him talk with a gas mask on......- the mercs wearing the same holster gear,pants, and boots as HUNK except the mercs not wearing a mask or vest...hmmmm...?? how do we know Hunk isnt a smart ass?? Umbrella is done, what else would hunk be doing besides being a free lance and also why would he still be wearing his umbrella gear like say ,"his gas mask ????" why would Hunk be will the birkin girl, maybe he had a change of heart sinse hes not on umbrellas leash and saved her from zombies and the new umbrella type corp is after him for it??? anyone else see his bad-ass moves that are just like albert weskers moves from resident evil 5???-jumping on helicopters,moving real quick and fighting bad ass monsters???-i saw that!----
--- hey discuss it and disagree its fun, thats what this fan site is about!!

theinternat

Queen Internet
my theory is that the merc is transexual jill valentine from another dimension, and her blood is special because she was infused with the magic of unicorns.

bruno

Chief Researcher
The Merc is "son" of Albert Wesker. Let's wait and see if son is literal or not...
The evil woman resembles Ada, and Leon is protective to her. If she is Ada, it might be possible that she's mother of Wesker jr, since she's the only woman besides Excella we've seen Wesker with.

HELLBOY1980

The Merc is "son" of Albert Wesker. Let's wait and see if son is literal or not...
The evil woman resembles Ada, and Leon is protective to her. If she is Ada, it might be possible that she's mother of Wesker jr, since she's the only woman besides Excella we've seen Wesker with.
where did you find this stuff? Sounds interesting thats a new take the son thing i havent heard that one yet? Id like to read more about it if you could find me something, thanks.ok found it!!!!! wow, this game is going to be amazing!!!!! im soooo stoked!!!!! i wish it was november 29th right now!!!

HELLBOY1980

I want to admit to everyone that i am totally wrong about the merc being Hunk!!! I am soooo excited about it being ALBERT WESKERS son!!!!

Top Bottom