• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 All the evidence you need for the new Merc besides my word in previous threads! take a look!!

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
images
images
images
images
262811_153284884747395_140283792714171_299174_1558164_n.jpg
268013_146177042124846_140283792714171_279582_5776640_n.jpg
271114_145148965560987_140283792714171_276101_6075757_n.jpg
267436_141201742622376_140283792714171_265186_3284145_n.jpg
309115_168962526512964_140283792714171_340648_147992_n.jpg

HELLBOY1980

- a little more details....the merc is wearing same pants,boots,and holsters Hunk always wore compare it yourself!!!!- also i heard last nite on a site that Chris is sooo ****ed because Claire is dead!!!

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
- a little more details....the merc is wearing same pants,boots,and holsters Hunk always wore compare it yourself!!!!- also i heard last nite on a site that Chris is sooo ****ed because Claire is dead!!!
Something happened a few months before 6 in Eastern Europe which leaves Chris devastated. I think someone died. Claire, Jill or Rebecca. One of them

ToCool74

Veteran Member
They don't look alike to me in the slightest.

And the only CONFIRMED pic was him during the events of RE2 which took place 15 years ago which would mean he would be a lot older now...

and also,

take a look at these

re6__sherry_comparison_morph_by_redhostassemble-d4rfhqq.gif
re6__mercenary_comparison_morph_by_redhostassemble-d4rf3qo.gif
[/quote]

Given the obviously similar facial structure, same color eyes, same color hair, and overall look this guy clearly resembles Steve Burnside more than HUNK IMO. Also the 15 years of aging syncs up better with Steve who was a teenager at the time while HUNK was already a mature adult who was most likely in his late 20s at the time of RE2.

HELLBOY1980

the merc has blonde hair like hunk....!! these steve and merc pics have been altered to look as though steve had a scar and that the merc has red hair.....-you dont age alot in 15 years if youre an adult. these pics have obviously been altered how could you not see this??

HELLBOY1980

They don't look alike to me in the slightest.

And the only CONFIRMED pic was him during the events of RE2 which took place 15 years ago which would mean he would be a lot older now...

and also,

take a look at these

re6__sherry_comparison_morph_by_redhostassemble-d4rfhqq.gif
re6__mercenary_comparison_morph_by_redhostassemble-d4rf3qo.gif

[/quote]
----------------------------------------the merc has blonde hair like hunk....!! these steve and merc pics have been altered to look as though steve had a scar and that the merc has red hair.....-you dont age alot in 15 years if youre an adult. these pics have obviously been altered how could you not see this??

ToCool74

Veteran Member
----------------------------------------the merc has blonde hair like hunk....!! these steve and merc pics have been altered to look as though steve had a scar and that the merc has red hair.....-you dont age alot in 15 years if youre an adult. these pics have obviously been altered how could you not see this??

Lol how could you not see that the Mercs hair is clearly not blond?

Not trying to be a jerk, but are you honestly color blind?

Serious question here dude because his hair obviously is not blond.

And you don't age that much in 15 years?

Are you serious???

I know you want it to be HUNK REALLY bad here, but I think your just being completely illogical about the situation and refuse to even acknowledge the possibility of him being someone different and thus you see what you WANT to see.

HELLBOY1980

Lol how could you not see that the Mercs hair is clearly not blond?

Not trying to be a jerk, but are you honestly color blind?

Serious question here dude because his hair obviously is not blond.

And you don't age that much in 15 years?

Are you serious???

I know you want it to be HUNK REALLY bad here, but I think your just being completely illogical about the situation and refuse to even acknowledge the possibility of him being someone different and thus you see what you WANT to see.
--- not when youre an adult you do not age as much and those that may have the special blood may have a factor in that also....this is also a video game do any of the characters look as though they are old??? yes, the mercs hair is obviously blonde not red like these pictures show. -he has blonde hair just like albert wesker does or do you see red? watch the trailer again or go to the japanese sites that have profiles on him and the fact they call him hunk..hey, you could be right ..but obviously those pics are altered you have to agree on that?

ToCool74

Veteran Member
--- not when youre an adult you do not age as much and those that may have the special blood may have a factor in that also....this is also a video game do any of the characters look as though they are old??? yes, the mercs hair is obviously blonde not red like these pictures show. -he has blonde hair just like albert wesker does or do you see red? watch the trailer again or go to the japanese sites that have profiles on him and the fact they call him hunk..

Can you show me any PROOF to your claims?

Such as the aging in 15 years thing?

Or

Show me a "original" pic of this mercenary's hair since for some odd reason you think those pics edited his hair...

Those pics cam straight from the trailer and that is indeed his hair color, anyone on the forum could tell you that much if you honestly do not want to believe me. Just go and ask ANYONE and I GUARANTEE they will tell you his hair is obviously not blond.

HELLBOY1980

Can you show me any PROOF to your claims?

Such as the aging in 15 years thing?

Or

Show me a "original" pic of this mercenary's hair since for some odd reason you think those pics edited his hair...

Those pics cam straight from the trailer and that is indeed his hair color, anyone on the forum could tell you that much if you honestly do not want to believe me. Just go and ask ANYONE and I GUARANTEE they will tell you his hair is obviously not blond.
http://kotaku.com/5877832/is-hunk-the-third-protagonist-in-resident-evil-6--and its blonde

ToCool74

Veteran Member

thanks for correcting my spelling......although its completely irrelevant to the discussion at hand.............

And as for the link you posted.....so???

That proves nothing, just another person like you who has a theory. He did not state one thing that could not be refuted.

Such as their main point they kept trying to get across about Steve not being a mercenary.

15 years is a LONG time and is PLENTY of time for one to become a mercenary for hire.

That little fact alone is enough to refute the claim that it can not be steve because he was never shown as a mercenary despite the fact that the last we saw him was 15 years ago when he was only 17.

EDIT

and here is the official trailer

if you pause at 2:27 you can CLEARLY see that his hair is not "blonde".

Jay

K.I.N.G.
@ToCool74 Its no point on debating. Let em think whatever he wants. Until we get some official announcements this is all wishful thinking.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
@ToCool74 Its no point on debating. Let em think whatever he wants. Until we get some official announcements this is all wishful thinking.

excuse me but, aren't forums here for discussions?

Not trying to be a jerk here, but, why have a forum if not for discussing different views?

As I said earlier, as long as it does not cross the line of insults and personal attacks, it should not be a problem.

Obviously I know this is all speculation.

Obviously he is entitled to his opinion about it being HUNK.

But that is no reason for us to not discuss eachother's opposing viewpoints.

God I dislike how this discussion has veered into this point, but you guys leave me no other choice.

I was going to agree to disagree with him on the HUNK issue should it had lasted a bit longer...

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
It is Steve since the merc has a rather humorous attitude throwing around humorous quips like "B.O.Ws those are extra" and "The word can have it, as long as someone ponies up the dough", Hunk was never that kind of talker, he was always hell bent on getting the mission finished, the merc dosnt seem interested in the mission at all, except for a price.

I think that HUNK is Alex Wesker since his real name was never revealed, he always survives impossible odds, Albert Wesker has a dislike for him and he was Spencer's solder of choice (Alex was at Spencer's side alot which may explain HUNK's absence in the other games).

Jay

K.I.N.G.
excuse me but, aren't forums here for discussions?

Not trying to be a jerk here, but, why have a forum if not for discussing different views?

As I said earlier, as long as it does not cross the line of insults and personal attacks, it should not be a problem.

Obviously I know this is all speculation.

Obviously he is entitled to his opinion about it being HUNK.

But that is no reason for us to not discuss eachother's opposing viewpoints.

God I dislike how this discussion has veered into this point, but you guys leave me no other choice.

I was going to agree to disagree with him on the HUNK issue should it have lasted a bit longer...
We'll see who's right. I just don't like debating when there's no real evidence. Usually never ends well.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
We'll see who's right. I just don't like debating when there's no real evidence. Usually never ends well.

But that is where the speculations and theories fit in best right?

If there was a lot of evidence around than there really would not be much speculation and theories since one side would have solid evidence while the other would have nothing.

Where is the fun in that?

I know your intentions are good, but I believe they are misplaced at the moment.

bruno

Chief Researcher
I think the Mers is a new character, since Capcom said he was created as an anti-hero for the casual gamers to identify with (they wouldn't easily identify with someone who has a background in the series).
In my opinion, HUNK seems to be very old by now to be that person. Steve was killed in Code Veronica, and most people hated him, so there would be no reason for him to be back.
If the Merc were to be someone already mentioned in the series, I think the only character that fits him is Alex Wesker since he has those fast strong moves and he'd be special due to the immortality virus. However, I think that's very unlikely. I'd rather see Alex as a villian or a supporting character, found in some kind of confinement after being kidnapped from the island he was working at.

Top Bottom