• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Aliens Broken Fanbase

acidleech

Yes, Aliens fanbase is the worst, It’s a “Broken Base”, a fanbase so utterly unpleaseable it’s pointless to even try. Alien has a pretty bad fanbase, they rip the movies apart and it seems like they only focus on the negative. Alien series has just about the worst fandom ever!. Sadly, The Alien Fanbase has some of the most tyrannical and immature fanboys.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Pretty much every fanbase is full of immature dumbasses. Even the Resident Evil fanbase. It's not really a reflection of any product but we as people. It's quite sad really. Anyway, what's the point of this thread?

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Resident Evil isn't the best one of the worst really. Logically won't sell well anymore.

The 'Evil Within' is Horror but I honestly and straying away from it because it doesn't interest me.

All in all Resident Evil is the worst in my opinion but these forums are filled with people who have different opinions sure. But we all share a certain thing with each other.

Hard to describe really.

Top Bottom