• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Ada's Role

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
I was worried that if Ada was the villain I would never like her again, neither will my girlfriend (Ada's her fav RE girl) after thinking about it, she is brutally killing Chris's squad, so something just hit me, maybe in the Chris vs Leon standoff Ada will shoot Chris, Chris's partner will shoot Ada and Leon will shoot Chris's partner, then Ada will die making my one fictional wish come true, I'll remember her forever for that :)

SEELE-1

www.evaposers.blogspot.com
I don't want her to be Ada!!! She's my favorite character!!!
But then again, she turning to the dark side would be awesome too...
As long as I can play with her I don't really care...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I don't want her to be Ada!!! She's my favorite character!!!
But then again, she turning to the dark side would be awesome too...
As long as I can play with her I don't really care...
You know...I'd ask if you mean play AS her...But I like the way you put it better...

sbr999

I hope Capcom just make her simply a villainess with her own twisted reasons/plots, and don't come out with the over-used, clichéd story that she is a double-agent, and was just doing the necessary evil (killing Chris' squad in the trailer) to maintain her cover.....
nicholai.jpg

Ada seems to really be far gone this time. Whatever the reasoning I hope Chris and Leon put a bullet in her head.

You took the words right out of my 'mouth'.
She was a boring character, with the same role over and over in every game she appeared in: steals something, waits for Leon to scream 'Ada wait/Ada no!', then escapes.

leathaface99

How can she be using Leon though...If that were the case why would she have even given him the key to the jet-ski...It's not like she knew they were gonna meet again...So why let him live...Same with RE2...It's not like she knew they'd ever see each other again, so why'd she sacrifice herself...She's not using Leon...She really does care...You can feel the emotional tension between the two...Especially at the tail end of RE2 and all throughout RE4...
There is no doubt she cares about him, but I still have a bad sense about her.

SEELE-1

www.evaposers.blogspot.com
I just checked some pages an many say that "Ada" is Carla Radames... She only looks like her a lot OR she's Ada's clone...
Then again, all asians do look alike...

What do you think?
Have our worries been taken too high over simple model recycling?

Jay

K.I.N.G.
After doing some thinking I've revised my thoughts on Ada possibly being cloned. Another possible scenario is you have to look beyond what's being shown. What if someone we don't know wants Chris, Leon, and Ada all dead while not wanting to be revealed. They know them very well, and hope they'll kill each other off. They'll put Leon who has feelings for her against Chris who just wants to finish this for everything she's done. Without Ada realizing this, Chris see's her again and kills the real Ada. Just my take on it if she is cloned.

bruno

Chief Researcher
I actually think "Ada" looks like a middle eastern or Indian woman in RE6. Radames is an egyptian name, so I think this b*tch could be a new person, that has nothing to do with Ada. However, the guy who saw the scripts (he only had access to a part of the texts) might have not understood her role in the story, and since she was so similar to Ada, said she was a "clone" of Ada.
Either that or, since Ada Wong is a fake name, Carla Radames might be a new name she invented, or her real name.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
I actually think "Ada" looks like a middle eastern or Indian woman in RE6. Radames is an egyptian name, so I think this b*tch could be a new person, that has nothing to do with Ada. However, the guy who saw the scripts (he only had access to a part of the texts) might have not understood her role in the story, and since she was so similar to Ada, said she was a "clone" of Ada.
Either that or, since Ada Wong is a fake name, Carla Radames might be a new name she invented, or her real name.
But if it is a new character why make such a resemblance to Ada? Or maybe Ada real name is Carla Radames.

bruno

Chief Researcher
But if it is a new character why make such a resemblance to Ada? Or maybe Ada real name is Carla Radames.

I'm starting to think Carla is the thing that comes out of the Chrysalide in the beginning of the trailer. She has suffered a "metamorphosis".
I just hope it wasn't a random woman and turned into someone like Ada inside the Chrysalide -- I say thins because Ada had a lot of butterflies in her RE4 dress.

Reactions: Jay

Jay

K.I.N.G.
I'm starting to think Carla is the thing that comes out of the Chrysalide in the beginning of the trailer. She has suffered a "metamorphosis".
I just hope it wasn't a random woman and turned into someone like Ada inside the Chrysalide -- I say thins because Ada had a lot of butterflies in her RE4 dress.
Good looking. That thing could've been anything or anyone. And seemed important because it was shown. I'll keep that in mind.

Pig Demon

So after watching the new trailer I can't come to a conclusion, is Ada role good or bad? Why does she want the C Virus?

Here she is throwing the capsule that mutilated Chris's squad

wd.jpg

Here's a pic of her when the BOW takes down Jake. Somehow she can control them.

aq.jpg

And another with two J'avo behind her.

wq.jpg

Ada seems to really be far gone this time. Whatever the reasoning I hope Chris and Leon put a bullet in her head.

First Ada is not evil, she is an antihero. She has never killed a good person and though she does what she does for her own gain she ends up doing the right thing on a smaller scale (ex saving Leon because he is a good guy, but handing over the virus sample to the oganization for money). Carla (girl in blue) is supposed to be a clone of Ada (I here from several sources that Alex Wesker is a male and I thought he might be Jake Muller), but we will see in the coming months if this is accurate. Carla is in blue as opposed to Ada's signature red and is supposed to be evil, working for ANOTHER organization (who are all these unknown organizations, its so confusing sometimes) to get a sample of the C virus. She probably was created by one of the organization that Ada double crossed to take her place because she would be more obedient and heartless. The C virus is used to create the new enemies in the game the Javo. So other organizations wan a sample just like when they sent Ada to get the G virus and Plaga parasite. I think that Carla with be the woman Chris was talking about that caused his teammates deaths. (I had hoped it would be Jessica from RE: Revelations). Not to change the subject, but where is Jill and why is capcom trying to take here out of the series? I don’t count game that takes place before RE 5.

Jakeykins18

Useless
That is not Ada in the trailer it's Carla, and the reason she can control BOWs is because she was created/altered with the C-Virus which is what I'm guessing those monsters are infected with. Kind of like Alexia in CVX.

sbr999

That is not Ada in the trailer it's Carla, and the reason she can control BOWs is because she was created/altered with the C-Virus which is what I'm guessing those monsters are infected with. Kind of like Alexia in CVX.
I just read on relyonhorror.
That would explain why Leon wants to protect the real 'Ada', while Chris wants to kill the clone.

Top Bottom