• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Achievement Farming?

Kozak

B.O.W. hunter
Is it bad to boost your way to them considering NO ONE plays seige or any other DLC?

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
I can't speak for anyone else, but I know I definitely get more than a little miffed when I'm trying to play the game and someone in, say, Predator mode, randomly starts attacking me and reviving me over and over again. It's a real d*ck move.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
i got those a while ago the 1 achievement i never got is 100 kills in the slayer mode, i would have had 100 % . forget the name now. and the seige mode achievements, i never bothered with. Played a few rounds and didnt like having to play as zombies. No more player controlled zombies please!

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
These guys in survivors thought it was funny to break my rules I clearly said no power Weapons and No Quickshooting as Piers they did both. I picked up the Oh. So Amazing Carla And Beat the living shiz out of them. they ragequit and call me a noob. Never have I thought I could love snipers Anymore

As for farming I hate it, I just can't stant it for various reasons

Top Bottom