• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Absoloute favorite Resident Evil 5 Character?

Favorite Character?

• Chris

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Sheva

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Josh

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Jill

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Wesker

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Excella

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Irving

• Majini (Please specify)

• Total voters

z0mbie_hunter

Who's your favorite character? I personally like Chris Redfield very much. But I feel sorry for Irving and Excella.

Ryan

I am a big fan of Wesker, but I choose Chris because I think he is bad-ass in this game.

Morphosis

For me it has to be Sheva!! The girl kicks a@s!! LOL Sexy and pretty!
But on all RE series, I prefer Leon! The Secret Agent Man! :lol:

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I aint voted yet but I think Sheva, Chris, Jill, Irving, and the Majini trible people are the best Characters in that list. Not sure whats my favorite out of them all I'm probaly gonna go with sheva though. Just because of the fight in the plane.

Mr.T -
"I II AINT GETTIN ON'NO PLANNNEE FOOL"

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Blates mate,BLATES!
haha now that is funny, I havnt heard that since school!

ah sod it, Sheva Alo-Alo-Alo-Alo-ma all the friggin way!

CiaFutureK

Yeah def. Sheva in RE5 then Jill is my favorite in the RE Remake. Sheva was so great and yeah, that plane fight was fricken heart stopping. ;D

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
You know what im sayin!! that was like.. proper trying to make it all soppy with the flashbacks of wesker mesing his life up again haha trying to over power his partners haha Sheva looks so amazingly cool with the melee vest an bulletproof vest, looks better then Chris lol hah!

although... loved it when Chris stabbed wesker in the neck an raorz! "Ive had enough of your BULLSH-" yeah... haha I was like "fu** yeah!!!"
It was less cheesy then RE4 ahaha.

z0mbie_hunter

RE5.;29429 said:
You know what im sayin!! that was like.. proper trying to make it all soppy with the flashbacks of wesker mesing his life up again haha trying to over power his partners haha Sheva looks so amazingly cool with the melee vest an bulletproof vest, looks better then Chris lol hah!

although... loved it when Chris stabbed wesker in the neck an raorz! "Ive had enough of your BULLSH-" yeah... haha I was like "fu** yeah!!!"
It was less cheesy then RE4 ahaha.

You know your signature looks like Chris is shooting the big flying dog from The Never Ending Story Part 1. Lol.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hmmm nopr, Only you my friend, Sadly Ive missed ot An I never watched that film as a child. I thought it would never end so I stayed away.

z0mbie_hunter

RE5.;29465 said:
Hmmm nopr, Only you my friend, Sadly Ive missed ot An I never watched that film as a child. I thought it would never end so I stayed away.

Lol I fixed your sig for you. Use this one plz.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
LOL
I was gonna say "Theres no dog in mah sig!!"
But I cant now. =(

That is a very nice edit... :p

Feng-Hi

I think Irving and Excella could have been bigger characters in the game, a great game but there could have been a few more levels involving these characters and developing them a bit more than what they were.

For me though I have to say although "bulked" in comparison to RE1 Chris was fantastic, you know he means business unlike Leon who looks more a thinker than a fighter, Chris looks like a good match for the strength that the enemies portray in RE5.

LSK_frenzy

I vote Chris. He's way hot. But if Leon were a choice, I'd have to pick him. haha sry Chris. Though I really loved Sheva too because she kicks a$$.

z0mbie_hunter - that sig you fixed for RE5 is excellent. lol

Top Bottom