• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) A trick you might not know in RE3

Inkribbons

With the reloading tool instead of combining gun powder, (making AAA C etc) leave all gun powder separate and reload them individually to increase Jill's reloading skill much faster.

Inkribbons

But wouldn't you make less ammo this way?
I could be wrong but I believe the only reason for mixing gun powder is to increase inventory space, so if I'm right, no you would not create less ammo, unless you consider all the C you could be making with the regular gun powder, besides, if you're good you don't need all the extra normal ammo.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I could be wrong but I believe the only reason for mixing gun powder is to increase inventory space, so if I'm right, no you would not create less ammo, unless you consider all the C you could be making with the regular gun powder, besides, if you're good you don't need all the extra normal ammo.
Ah no.
I mean:
You get more ammo from using the reloading tool in 3 combined 'A' gunpowders for example than you would if you used the tool separately on all 3.

Inkribbons

I was just saying that combined gunpowder (AAA BB etc.) doesn't yield more ammo than (A-B) it just clears inventory space for more items, though that's theoretical because I've never calculated how much ammo you get for each factor.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I was just saying that combined gunpowder (AAA BB etc.) doesn't yield more ammo than (A-B) it just clears inventory space for more items, though that's theoretical because I've never calculated how much ammo you get for each factor.
Your half right.
Combining them first does give you more ammo than regular though.
The choice that players are given though is:
Can you afford to wait until you have 3 before using them.
For people who shoot everything that moves this is an issue that they face.
I went through the game scared I wouldn't have enough ammo for important things so I conserved a lot.

Inkribbons

Lol you're right! But this is just a technique for whoever finds it useful, it may not work for you, but if you're keen on conserving ammo then you simply wouldn't need all the extra, but if you do shoot everything that moves then it might be a bad idea, also this works great if you have infinite ammo! Just do the trick and load your first batch of enhanced ammo into the beretta and bingo! Infinite enhanced!

JillsPimp

The Armorer
If you reload so many times you gain the ability to make Enhanced ammo, and by combining powders as your reloading skill goes up, you start making more ammo when you have AAA powder then when you do making 3 seperate A batches. I always just saved up powder reloaded all at once to get the 'Enhanced Ammo Option' and from there on out just used enhanced ammo.

InfiniteRocketLauncher

Itchy. Hungry and eat doggy food.
Another tip is combining gunpowders with grenade rounds gets you more ammo. CC with the reloading tool gets you 10 freeze rounds while combining with grenade rounds gets you 12.

JillsPimp

The Armorer
Cause C just gave you magnum ammo wasnt it? or was it CCC gave you magnum ammo? Hell I forget lol. I know IMR4227 can be used to reload 44 mag in real life lol.

Maestro

Sniper Wolf
Premium
Ok, so it's little tutorial how to make a more powerful ammo, if someone don't know ;)

We have to mix a powder (no matter how large, A, AA , B, BB etc.) up to 8 times, no matter which one mixes you using, only matter is it must be one kind of powder (not AB or something).

For example, we making powerful HG bullets from singles A powders.

Gun powder A in Reloading Toll will give you 15 HG bullets (first three attempts)
Next three attempts will give you 17 bullets per one mix.
When you combine powder A with Reloading tool seventh time, you'll get 19 bullets.
And when you combine this again, eight time, you'll get special HG bullets :D

As I said, no matter which one mixes you using (A, AA, AAA or B, BB, BBB), important is to use Reloading Tool eight times.

And this powerful ammo for shotgun and handgun does NOT working with Eagle 6..0 HG and Custom Western Shotgun (gifts from Nemesis) ;)

Top Bottom