• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 A thought...

Jakeykins18

Useless
ERMAGERD YER SO RIGHRT. Her legz will be the final boss, derping and herping Leon until he derps and herps and DIES.
10/10 story of the year. It's attacks : Bodacious Booty, ass slapping on the ground causing a level 10 earthquake, and secondary attack, The Clap, thighs smaking together bursting your characters ear buds.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
10/10 story of the year. It's attacks : Bodacious Booty, ass slapping on the ground causing a level 10 earthquake, and secondary attack, The Clap, thighs smaking together bursting your characters ear buds.

Don't forget Thunder Thighs... That particular attack will electrocute your character, and leave them hypnotized by dat ass, and dem thighs. ;)

Jakeykins18

Useless
I just watched the Captivate Trailer on my big screen and it shows her sitting in a chair, not a wheel chair. She must have robotic legs or something.
Like how Ustanak can change arms she can change legs
tumblr_m52m41GAnN1rw4yfko1_250.gif

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I just watched the Captivate Trailer on my big screen and it shows her sitting in a chair, not a wheel chair. She must have robotic legs or something.
Like how Ustanak can change arms she can change legs
tumblr_m52m41GAnN1rw4yfko1_250.gif

You just made me spew sweet tea from my nose because I laughed so hard at that gif and your statement. lmao

FUK THAT SH*T!! I'd get it TATTOOED!!

Oh man, talk about a regrettable tatt! :p Now I'm hoping my crazy theory is wrong! XD (it will more than likely be wrong too... Capcom is not nearly as creative and crazy as me!) :p

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Oh man, talk about a regrettable tatt! :p Now I'm hoping my crazy theory is wrong! XD (it will more than likely be wrong too... Capcom is not nearly as creative and crazy as me!) :p
Not very regretable lol...I'll LOVE sounding nerdy as HELL explaining the tattoo right before my fiancee and I have sex XD...Too much information?

Top Bottom