• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A Sims 4 Resident Evil Story

Nathan Banks

22405384_10214347365775690_6834176099045905820_n.jpg

I thought I'd post it here. Basically I'm working on a episodic Resident evil story, written by myself and "filmed" using The Sims 4. Basically my plan is to create my own version of the story from the beginning in TV series/movie format. Staying true to the games and borrowing elements from the movies, S.D. Perry's novels and even George Romero's old RE script, I was hoping to share it here with you guys.

I'll give you all a brief glimpse at some of the changes I'm making:

-The train from RE:Zero will be on a bridge, rather than in the middle of Raccoon Forest. It'll become clear when you guys see the episodes.
-The outbreak will occur different from the games.
-Jill and Chris will be in a romantic relationship, just like George Romero's script, but BOTH will work for S.T.A.R.S.
-Some extra characters will be included; I wanted to show life in Raccoon City as BRAVO team headed out to the Arklay Forest.
-As the S.T.A.R.S. members find things in the mansion, I will show flashback scenes explaining how it got there. For example after George Trevor's diary is found, I'm doing a whole episode/chapter dedicated to his time with Oswell Spencer and the tragic story of Lisa Trevor.
-All the characters from the original game will be together at some point.

I know it's shameless advertising but I was hoping to simply share my story with genuine RE fans and hopefully get some feedback. I'm currently halfway doing the first now and I will upload it soon and post it here.

Thanks for reading guys :)

Ethan Winters

Ito Junji Addict, Lupin Enthusiast
Sounds pretty cool. I'll watch it for sure. Seeing as you mentioned RE0, will we see good ol' Billy and Becca?

Nathan Banks

Here is a link to the first episode/chapter

https://residentevilsims4.wordpress.com/

I'm literally just setting the website up, so stay with me as it will look better as I get used to it a bit more.

A FEW THINGS BEFORE READING

As I said in the post above ^^, this was made with The Sims 4; it's difficult to get costumes and content that's EXACTLY like RE, but I tried my best to make do with what I was given and what has been made out there. Also no Zombie's exist in TS4 yet, so I've had to make them using poses and vampire-style walks. So if they look a bit silly, it can't be avoided. THIS ISN'T A VIDEO, it's a script with photographs, more of a story if you will, so I hope this will make it more enjoyable for you. It's easier to capture poses and sequences with pictures than on video. This is als my own version of the RE story. It follows the main story closely, but some content will be different. Certain characters will die that may not die; some may live that die in the game. Just enjoy it from my perspective; I intend on doing a lot of this, even leading into the Raccoon City outbreak, so I hope I can keep you all entertained haha! Please let me know what you think also, comments are appreciated :D

Enjoy!! :)

Top Bottom