• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A must know for any Resident Evil fan!

Would you trust Leon to drive you around?

• Total voters

HappyLeech

Queen of the tl;dr
A list of vehicles that Leon S Kennedy has either been in/on, been in control of, or come in contact with when they crash/get destroyed, to my knowledge:
  • Police car- at least 2, 3 if you count the Spanish police car that gets shoved in the river in RE4
  • Train- at least 2
  • Helicopter- at least 1
  • Commercial airliner- hopefully only the once
  • The truck-thing with the two guns on the back
  • A School bus
  • A Cruise liner (from Gaiden)
  • The earth mover from RE4 (I know Ashely drives it, but I believe that Leon helps her crash it)
  • Also the, like, 5 trucks you shoot up in RE4. Those count too.
  • And a bunch of stuff in the second animated movie that I'm not listing
A (smaller) list of vehicles that Leon S Kennedy had either been in/on or been in/ control of that have not crashed/been destroyed, to my knowledge:
  • A ski-doo- Once
  • I…think that’s it, actually
  • WAIT
  • The armored vehicle in china that the BSAA dude was driving that didn’t crash
  • I think
  • The speed boat with Ada
  • OH AND
  • The jeep or w/e he drove to Raccoon in he didn’t crash that (He just left it for the zombies)
  • And I think in the first animated movie he drives Claire around and that car doesn't crash.
  • (Or maybe Claire drove haha)
A List of vehicles that Helena Harper has been in control of that crashed/get destroyed, to my knowledge:
  • Zero.
  • No, really, I don’t Helena’s crashed anything.
  • Go Helena!
A list of vehicles that Helena Harper has been in control of that do not crash/get destroyed, to my knowledge:
  • The helicopter from the end of RE6
  • I think that’s the only thing she ever takes control over
  • But still
  • She doesn’t crash it!
  • Yay!
(Feel free to give me anything else Leon has or hasn't crashed UwU)(Also I copied this directly off of my tumblr so I didn't steal it!)​
And I know that there are a few things on Leon's list that were destroyed when Helena was on/in them too, but Leon's got a worse track record and crashes like 5 things in the 6th game while Helena flies one thing and doesn't almost kill them =QwQ=​

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
This is why I'm proud to have made this:
LeonMeme_zps36bf689e.jpg

Leon, you may be good at pulling a Roadhouse on your enemies, but driving isn't your thing pal.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
He's obviously not used to driving vehicles, but at least he can drive everyone crazy... some in a good way (Ada, Ashley), some in a bad way (whoever has the misfortune to be on the same vehicle as he is).

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Helena should just retire and become Leon's personal transporter. She'd make a great deal of money! Then Leon would have two bitches. Hunnigan as his intel and Helena as his hot lil driver/pilot!

but yeah... I wouldn't let the dude drive me anywhere. I'd go on a walk with him though! :D

Top Bottom