• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (2019) A bug in the Nest

sloweddi

Howdy,
My name is Ed but I have the nickname of Sloweddi. Mostly, because I play these games really slow. I am also a home bound old guy so I have LOTS of time to play.

I finally made it to the NEST. Went through the kitchen and into the room with the flamethrower mod. I go to get the id bracelet from the arm that is hanging through the grates, I pick up the card but there is no ID bracelet. I have run this multiple times and checked online to make sure I was in the right place.
Is this a bug? I can not advance!!

And if someone asks:
Gigabyte Aorus Elite MB
Ryzen R5 CPU
Radeon R580 8GB graphics card
16GB ram
850W P/S

Thanks

D

Deleted member 21244

Howdy,
My name is Ed but I have the nickname of Sloweddi. Mostly, because I play these games really slow. I am also a home bound old guy so I have LOTS of time to play.

I finally made it to the NEST. Went through the kitchen and into the room with the flamethrower mod. I go to get the id bracelet from the arm that is hanging through the grates, I pick up the card but there is no ID bracelet. I have run this multiple times and checked online to make sure I was in the right place.
Is this a bug? I can not advance!!

And if someone asks:
Gigabyte Aorus Elite MB
Ryzen R5 CPU
Radeon R580 8GB graphics card
16GB ram
850W P/S

Thanks
You have to combine fhe bracelet whit the new found id to open the door whit second level

Top Bottom