• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

5 Films to Get to Know You

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
By sheer coincidence, I walk into the thrift store today and they have a DVD of Raising Arizona for a dollar.
Probably wouldn't have even given it a second glance if I hadn't seen the clip that was posted here and would have continued to mistake it for some other movie, like Raising Helen.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
By sheer coincidence, I walk into the thrift store today and they have a DVD of Raising Arizona for a dollar.
Probably wouldn't have even given it a second glance if I hadn't seen the clip that was posted here and would have continued to mistake it for some other movie, like Raising Helen.

Hahaha! Yesss, I hope you enjoy it!

KevinStriker

I'm reminded of one of my favourite quotes from RedLetterMedia ever:

"Clerks. taught me anybody could make a film. And Pink Flamingos taught me anybody could make a film about anything."

KevinStriker

Hahaha! Yesss, I hope you enjoy it!
Upgraded Raising Arizona on Blu-ray this week. Looks great!
AuOKWfu.png

Ikawaru

1. The Godfather (Part 1 and 2 deserve a slot)
2. Predator
3. The Terminator
4. Dollars Trilogy (Fistful of Dollars, For a Few Dollars More, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly)
5. The Great Silence (1968 Sergio Corbucci film)*

*Django (1966 version NOT DJANGO UNCHAINED!) and The Mercenary (1971) are also great Sergio Corbucci films.

I could name several more but I think this is a good start. I think I should throw in Blade Runner as well, seems silly not to have it.

Top Bottom