• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 10 reasons why resident evil 6 sucks.

Acid Mars

1. It's not resident evil 5
2. no claire or jill
3. TOO MANY One mistake restart crap.
4. Please can we get a SAVE!!! mid- mission.
5. Can we have less then 5,000 hours of play before we max everything?
6. The zombies are NOTTTTT scarry, like they were in RE1
7. LESS POLITICS.. MORE SENSLESS ZOMBIE FEST!!
8. Why did you change something that was working?
9. You never solve anything!!! just keep adding more plot.. it gets old.
10. because RE has always, and will always be a game about a story.

stop tying to turn it into halo.

nobody really plays RE for MP.

We just like the story, and if that hasn't made you rich enough... then join team 343.

\

Mr Sunshine

Did I miss anything? I haven't played the 4th. Which RE was about politics?

On a side note. Halo isn't not bad! :p

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
I know the actual reasons why RE6 sucks and these reasons are just stupid.

Also I didn't see anywhere in the game where armored aliens with plasma guns start showing up or see Leon getting put in power armor or Ada getting turned into an annoying blue naked holographic chick.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
2. no claire or jill

We just like the story, and if that hasn't made you rich enough... then join team 343.

\

1. Just play 5 then.
  2. And? There's no Rebecca or Barry or any of the other RE characters that have not been confirmed as dead, and I'm not complaining.
  3. So?
  4. Why?
  5. I highly doubt that it is 5,000 hours.
  6. Zombies were scary in RE1? They sure fooled me then.
  7. Politics? The only politics was Benford, and he died in the beginning.
  8. Huh? What are you talking about?
  9. While that is true, who cares? I enjoy playing the games.
  10. It still has a story. Who just need to look at all four campaigns at once to comprehend it.
I disagree with the statement that they are turning it into Halo.
What the hell is MP?
Team 343? I like the story too, but if I just wanted a story, I'd read a book. I don't mind the scenes of action, as I lose interest if it is too slow-paced.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
2. no claire or jill

\

Are you one of thoses dudes that got banned made an account just to bash a game and if that doesn't work make a new one?

Also i'm gunna say this....

There a few reasons why Re6 sucks but what in hell's name are you talking about?

Half of these reasons i would mention in probably 4 and 5 (Gameplay Wise)

Also where the hell did you get Halo from?

I'd thought of Killzone when i saw the Neo-Umbrella J'avo and i'm pretty sure Halo didn't have mutations....mehh i dunno and i don't really care

TJay

Premium
I don't wanna be rude, but those aren't really reasons. More a ramble of questions and personal dislikes. I love RE6 though it does have flaws.

Like somebody else said, if you like RE5, just play that. The one thing this series certainly offers is choice and diversity.

svp

also I would like to actually enjoy the senseless killing part but they throw too many enemies at you! its annoying as heck. It leaves you running around senseless, like the sub in the Ada campaign

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
10 reasons why this "RE6 sucks!" thread sucks:
  1. We already have a "complaint" thread and some others that deal with the obvious problems of RE6. No one needs yet another one; you could as well have posted your thoughts there.
  2. Starting your list with "It’s not RE5!" is generally a bad idea. RE2 is not RE1, RE3 is not RE2, no game in the series is its predecessor, so what? If you only accept games that are identical to RE5... well then, play RE5!
  3. If you cared more about grammar, punctuation and the use of capital and small letters, people would probably take you more seriously. Personal names like "Claire" or "Jill" start with capital letters, but if you ignore that and write everything else with capital letters instead, people will almost naturally assume that you’re nothing but a screaming troll running amok.
  4. Half of your arguments aren’t even valid, exaggerated, or just utterly unimportant. No Claire or Jill, so what? Claire is mentioned more than once, Jill starred in the last three or four games, and even if that wasn’t the case, you can’t always include every character.
  5. The other half of your arguments (like 3 and 4) are also true for some other games of the franchise. Why don’t you complain about those as well?
  6. You’re contradicting yourself. First you ask for a game with less politics and "MORE SENSLESS [sic] ZOMBIE FEST!!", then you ask for a good story. Well, a game that offers nothing but senseless zombie slaughtering usually doesn’t even have a story. That’s the point of "senseless", you know?
  7. No one forces you to play a game you don’t like. That doesn’t mean you can’t have an opinion, but the funny thing is that you’re complaining about minor issues, overlooking some of the real problems this game has.
  8. It’s getting repetitive.
  9. It’s getting repetitive.
  10. It’s getting repetitive again.

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
tumblr_llgaeahjah1qiyqyfo1_500.gif

I agree with number 9 but that's pretty much it. I would like a get an update on Claire and Jill.

"It's not RE5"

That's exactly why I like it. Lol

I would first like to say Hello. I would also like to comment on how irrelevant this post is. Firstly, as said before, if you like RE5, then why don't you just play that? Secondly, the Jill and Claire thing is so irrelevant because Jill has been in at least 3 games already and Claire has been in about 3 as well, it would have been understandable if you were complaining about Rebecca not being in the resent games. This brings me to my third point, regarding number 7 and 8. Those two points simply do not make sense at all. One reason being that there is so politics besides the president (if that even counts, since he's in the game for like 5 seconds) And I simply don't understand number 8 at all. Lastly, I don't think anyone understands your jokes or comments at the end of your post.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
I would first like to say Hello. I would also like to comment on how irrelevant this post is. Firstly, as said before, if you like RE5, then why don't you just play that? Secondly, the Jill and Claire thing is so irrelevant because Jill has been in at least 3 games already and Claire has been in about 3 as well, it would have been understandable if you were complaining about Rebecca not being in the resent games. This brings me to my third point, regarding number 7 and 8. Those two points simply do not make sense at all. One reason being that there is so politics besides the president (if that even counts, since he's in the game for like 5 seconds) And I simply don't understand number 8 at all. Lastly, I don't think anyone understands your jokes or comments at the end of your post.
Claire hasn't been in a game since 1999, what are you talking about?

Flipqy42

Nevermore
'Tis true. Well what I meant was that she appeared in two other games, besides RE2, correct me if I'm wrong.

She's been in RE2, Code: Veronica, Darkside Chronicles (which is just a retelling of RE2 and Code: Veronica), Mercenaries 3D (which is non-cannon), and Degeneration (which isn't a game).
Edit: Claire's also in ORC (which is, while some parts can fit into cannon, largely non-cannon)

Claire is in five games and one movie while Rebecca only has four games. I think Claire and Rebecca (maybe Barry, even though he's gotten old) should return in the next main RE game. Jill can appear, just to let us know what happened to her after RE5, since she wasn't even mentioned in RE6.

Critical-Limit

I pesonally like RE6 the most atm. It's my favorite.

The movement is top notch, and the melee system is great.

for the record i've played every single RE since PS1. (Except Revelations until it comes to consoles)

The voice acting in RE6 was great and not cheesey as hell.
They managed to make me like every playable character in this series. I really thought I was gonna hate piers but I ended up having profound respect for his character.

As for Quick one time killers.

It's trial and error. Antyime those happen you get pushed back at most 1 minute. Once you play through the game once. IF ANY of these 1 hit kill events kill you. Well that's your own fault.

They are all 100% avoidable.

Funny how a game like Heavy Rain gets respect for doing nothing but QTE, but RE6 gets shafted for using them occasionally.

the game felt stiff to me at first also, but that's because I didn't understand the full mechanics. now that I have full use-age and understanding of stun/melee/dodges/counters. This game is amazing when it comes to controls.

Top Bottom