• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) 1.5 musings

Doom guy

Grade one Hunter slayer
I have a few things about 1.5. Is it true that people have somehow obtained copys of this? Also ive read that this was going to be the final game in the series, Umbrella was already finished becouse of an investigation into the events of the mansion outbreak.

Saher

no i've never heard of anyone who got a copy of 1.5 , and yes Umbrella was closed down in the story of 1.5 but am not sure about it being the final game!never heard of this before.

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
i really never dug up about 1.5 or 3.5 just saw a couple of vids and read the articles in the resident evil wikia but i dont really got so much information about it lol

sadistic_greyfox

If I remember right there was no real demo released for this game beside a a video on those really oldschool ps1 demo disc you would get in gaming Magazines back in the 90's. Atleast that is what I came to in my research trying to track down a copy.

rob9524

Im almost certain of the re2 releases still had assets from 1.5 in it, if not 1.5 areas from a later build that wasnt the final game, ill go see if i can poach a link

jamesad88

Thanks for giving this information and Umbrella was already finished because of an investigation into the events of the mansion outbreak.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
No one has had a copy
But i know a friend that searched up the files on the disc
Re Zero,4, CV, And ORC are the most....unique of them all if you want to find something really weird look those files up

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
i read about some download, dunno if was for real or just some prank, i was looking for it but i didnt found much information

L

Lurker
i read about some download, dunno if was for real or just some prank, i was looking for it but i didnt found much information
For some reason, I vaguely remember an april fools joke like that. Perhaps that was it?

U.S.S. Zulu Platoon

As far as it is known, there is no actual copy of Resident Evil 1.5 floating around, however from what little information that has been released on the content of 1.5, it was supposed to involve Leon who's attempting to escape the Raccoon City Police Station which has already been overrun by zombies and other B.O.W.'s. Now the female character who apparently is a college student, is attempting to make it to the R.C.P.D. since it's supposedly been established as a safe zone, however when she arrives, she finds the station has already been overrun and is subsequently saved by Chief Brian Irons(who's a hero is this version), and then her, Leon, Irons and Kendo attempt to escape, though Kendo is supposedly turned into a B.O.W. and Irons sacrifices himself by setting off the explosives in the Umbrella underground complex.

BRoGAN

ResiNerd
I wish there was a copy of the game. I now even just want the disc with the video on to add to my collection on Resident Evil crap haha

Top Bottom