• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your Theme Songs

• Thread starter Deleted member 1428
  • Start date

Hoady

Yeah i got someone to bring a wireless adapter for my xbox yesterday and it worked and yeah i've been slowly racking the points singleplayer.Pretty much it means my adapter was faulty and breaks a few days after warranty(and cost $130) i mean come on man thats just bull****.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
damm I had technology sometimes dude. but thats good youve been playing some games haha what you think of Fallout3? my mate dl's all is games on his chipped xbox so ive played tons of games aha im not even a proper gamer but ive played like most games before there even out :p

Hoady

Fallout 3 is freakin sick i borrowed it off my brother for a few days and i played so much of it, it was pretty addictive i hadn't sessioned that long in awhile and i know i've got bulk left to do.I had a side mission that took me about 2 hours to do like travelling there and what not the radio with the classic music rocks too.

But yeah i know someone with an original xbox and he just used to rent/borrow games and install them on a hard drive its pretty cool i'd do it on my xbox 360 but apparently they can find you on xbox live and ban you playing online...I can't risk that haha.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
yeah man its a sick game. but its kinda boring walking around the hole time lol nice game though. plus theres a level cap wth is f-ing sh-t if you ask me. you can never get all the skills to max so i stopped playing aha i just wanted everything on that game man.

Hoady

Yeah i don't think all people have a high tolerance for leveling up,sorting stuff and playing for ages to get strong they'd rather just be able to kill everything from the go(GTA and cheats).

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
nah man i kill everyone from the start anyway that stupid girl thats the overseers daughter she pi$$e$ me off dude, shes all like wow you so cool then shes liek gtfo so i just kill everyone at the start haha. the part where you finaly find you dad never changes anyway no matter what you do.

i try to have good karma though coz bad karma just makes the game kinda sh*t. everything goes wrong lol :p but i own in that game hahah dont think id get it though. to much sh*t to do. but when you complete it your ether "humanitys last hope" or the world ends. haha some guy told me. he spent like a month on it an finnished the game. he says its poo.

Hoady

Some Spoilers i suppose.

Yeah i was a prick at the start of the game because everyone was bastards and then the guy who trys to bully you in the vault says save my mum or she'll die then i got to tell him to **** off and then i killed him and his mum gotten eaten by big cockroaches.Oh yeah then i nuked that city called megaton(its built around a bomb).

Its awesome though after i beat it when i play it agin i'll play through on good as well lol so thats like alot of time to waste.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
edit: FALLOUT3 ZOMG haha just realised how big this post is.....an its nothing to do with theme songs lol.. but

yeah you can blow the town up an go live in the other place where the posh people are at, but you can let some people over run that hole place, all those weird people that didnt go in the vault haha theres beef between them.

plus you can get bounty hunters after you, thats anoyying when you got low health but they still get owned.

i told the sherif about the guy that asked me to blow the megaton place up an the sherif died fighting so i took his cloths an pretended i was the new sherif 8) haha his coat is badass.
pretty sick game though

but you cant just explore yanno.. you gotta have lock pick an science at a a high level which is dumb because there arnt enough levels so i quit playing. i thought im never gonna do what i wonna do so ill pack it in i was borrowing it as well anyway so before i gave the game back i just killed everyone in every town haha

Hoady

Yeah i actually wasn't sure if i wanted to blow up the town at first so then i told the sheriff and said i was joking, i talked to him again and he didn't believe me so i blew the bastards up!But yeah the hotel i killed the ghouls who wanted to take over i realised the ghouls are sick though i found there underworld and they had cool missions they told me to kill tenpenny which was incredibly hirlarious i shotgunned him in the face while he was sniping off the balcony and his head flew off the building i also got to kill some other rich guy i found(and his hookers).

Man i wanna play it again.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
yeah that games deep hahaha his head flew off the side haha must of looked jokes xD the story but most of it is BS coz theres so much to do you forget like what things are where an stuff. i found some cannibles an that was a hard mission lol... i helped some girl find her brother he was a cannible in the end, after i did the mission ( i killed a gang of cannibles) i went back to the girl an she just ignored me haha didnt even talk about nothing after i saved her brother an everything nah, i shot her man. in the face.

Hoady

Yeah man i love that **** killing anyone with no consequence the VATS/aiming system makes it look awesome.There were times though i had an ammo drought like i couldn't find the shops because i blew up megaton or some traders blatently didn't have ammo in the wilderness.I had some pistol bullets and then the remainder beat a super mutant with a baseball bat it took a try or 2 but it was intense.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I had loads of crap i had to keep throwing things away so i could move faster lol. some places id raid till my invent was so full id have to walk all the way back to the trader haha somethings you cant dash there worth to much cash :D

but yeah i had a powerfist an the power armour i looked pretty badass. ak-47 sniper magnum, its a sick game, id probaly play it on easy if i bought it though lol

Hoady

Yeah near the end of my last play i got some hell good combat armour its just like army uniform hell good although the mission was just insane i had to get there through these tunnels and then climb up two buildings and fight like 200 supermutants and then i had to go to some base where supermutants and someone else were fighting rocket launchers and all going off i couldn't be screwed so i ran through.

Obviously i'm obsessed haha its been along time since a games down that to me.

Top Bottom