• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your Scariest RE Moment

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
I just wanted to know, which moment in RE made you wetting your pants.

Mine would be this one...
I was 9 at this time. When Nemesis jumped out of that window ... that was just ... ugh *shudders*
Jeez, I almost had a heart attack and I can even remember throwing my controller away, because I was so f*cking scared of him x'D Oh those were good times back then....

Leons-sexy-hair

I need brain - two chains the zombie
Seriously it was in Revelations 2 when the monster fell threw the vent after checking the Cheif's room for the key. Omg! I wasn't expecting that. It was just a save room.

But if we are talking about all time scare; it would probably be Lisa in the cabin. Or just the save room music and decor of the mansion in general. I also thought the first Crimson head that you encounter in Res 1 was creepy; I wasn't expecting his speed.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
There are so many!

The Revelations 2 forest really freaked me out.
In Dead Aim when you're going through that one hall and all of a sudden you hear zombies getting up and they're everywhere.
In Outbreak File 2 the Flashback scenario was really creepy.
In Outbreak 1 in the Decisions, Decisions scenario you're just casually going through the main hall again and NOPE! Thanatos jumps through a window.
The first time I was just walking through a hallway in Remake and a zombie jumped out of a door.

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
Another scary moment for me was this here:
Totally love how genuinely scared Jill was. Nowadays she'd laugh her ass off and say "Are you a zombified Version of Chris?". But yeah back then she was scared.

Also this music makes me paranoid, even these days. Everytime you heard that music you knew he was there outside waiting for you... creepy sh*t

Top Bottom