• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

your RE story!?

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
hello fans since we adore and love the game! definitely we have our story how and why!?

tell us why u love RE and what is your first RE you play it...

well! my first RE i play it was resident evil4 realy was and still one of the best game....

my friends always steal my disk from me becuse i was that addicted to the game in the first play to RE 4

i always fight with them about what would we play together! obviously i choose RE4:suggestive:

you cant blame me :happy: in RE4 i finish it 100 time in one week and 2.13.56 speed run:dead:

well it was in PS2 that time then RE dead aim RE2 RE code V RE outbreak RE5 RE6 RE Revelation.

what else!!!!! and yeah leon is awesome:happy:

share us a littile about your story....

Flipqy42

Nevermore
Well, my first experience would have to be when my dad would play RE2 and RE3 while I was a small child. (I would assist him by reading the strategy guides for him), The first time I attempted an RE game was RE2, when I was around seven or eight. I died literally seconds after the intro ended.

The first RE game I played to completion was REmake. The first RE game to really terrify me was RE4, the first time I played it.

What hooked me was the monsters and the story (Before it became slightly convoluted). Now I own nearly every RE, on nearly every console. (Except Gaiden, but who owns that one anyway?)

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
Well, my first experience would have to be when my dad would play RE2 and RE3 while I was a small child. (I would assist him by reading the strategy guides for him), The first time I attempted an RE game was RE2, when I was around seven or eight. I died literally seconds after the intro ended.

The first RE game I played to completion was REmake. The first RE game to really terrify me was RE4, the first time I played it.

What hooked me was the monsters and the story (Before it became slightly convoluted). Now I own nearly every RE, on nearly every console. (Except Gaiden, but who owns that one anyway?)

cool ^_^

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
My first exposure was Resident Evil for Retards, which parodied the newest RE at the time, Nemesis.
I didn't pay much mind to it and never appreciated it until years later when I was much more familiar with the series.

But the first RE I played and loved was RE4. It was one of my brother's the favourites for PS2, so when I bought my GameCube a few years back, RE4 was the first game I bought for it and my god, was it fantastic. Still my favourite game of all time to this day and definitely the best action orientated RE games (REmake is my pick for the best classic RE).

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
My first exposure was Resident Evil for Retards, which parodied the newest RE at the time, Nemesis.
I didn't pay much mind to it and never appreciated it until years later when I was much more familiar with the series.

But the first RE I played and loved was RE4. It was one of my brother's the favourites for PS2, so when I bought my GameCube a few years back, RE4 was the first game I bought for it and my god, was it fantastic. Still my favourite game of all time to this day and definitely the best action orientated RE games (REmake is my pick for the best classic RE).

salute my friend

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
When i was young i used to get nightmares alot and my dad had to ban me from watching him play. I used to try and sneak in a watch but he saw me and stopped playing. He once gave me the controller and said go to the piano room thats on the second door on the left. I was too scared to even go to the door incase it was the wrong one.
For years horror genre films used to put me off and scare me but eventually i stopped having the nightmsres and carried on.
By this time my dad had stopped playing resident evil but was playing silent hill.
Some years later i got re5 on release day and played it. I was really proud that i played through the latest game in the series that i wasnt able to even watch before hand. Now i love silent hill and resident evil.

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
When i was young i used to get nightmares alot and my dad had to ban me from watching him play. I used to try and sneak in a watch but he saw me and stopped playing. He once gave me the controller and said go to the piano room thats on the second door on the left. I was too scared to even go to the door incase it was the wrong one.
For years horror genre films used to put me off and scare me but eventually i stopped having the nightmsres and carried on.
By this time my dad had stopped playing resident evil but was playing silent hill.
Some years later i got re5 on release day and played it. I was really proud that i played through the latest game in the series that i wasnt able to even watch before hand. Now i love silent hill and resident evil.

oh overcome fear like they say.....silent hill was my games type too i play all silent hill part and till now one game that make me scared everytime silent hill the room and origins dame realy make me run hhhhhhhhhhh but what most i like fear with ur mind to survive

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I saw screenshots of a woman fighting zombies wearing a blue tube top and a black miniskirt with a white pullover stylishly wrapped around her waist, and that was enough to get me interested. It took me a while to actually get my hands on that game series, and when I did, my first game wasn't the same one that I had seen in the screenshots, but the very first one where the woman was wearing a police uniform instead. A little disappointing, but I went with it and was pleasantly surprised to find out that my first scary game actually had a story! RE has been a part of my life ever since, with nothing but a few cases of console exclusivity or "can't play the new game because my computer is a weak old frump" stopping me from buying the newest installment every once in a while.

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
I saw screenshots of a woman fighting zombies wearing a blue tube top and a black miniskirt with a white pullover stylishly wrapped around her waist, and that was enough to get me interested. It took me a while to actually get my hands on that game series, and when I did, my first game wasn't the same one that I had seen in the screenshots, but the very first one where the woman was wearing a police uniform instead. A little disappointing, but I went with it and was pleasantly surprised to find out that my first scary game actually had a story! RE has been a part of my life ever since, with nothing but a few cases of console exclusivity or "can't play the new game because my computer is a weak old frump" stopping me from buying the newest installment every once in a while.

how was that woman u say?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I can't exactly remember how I got into RE. My memory is such a blur on how it all started for me. I wanna say that it started when I saw some gameplay of RE4 on a show, I can't remember which one, but it was either on X-Play or CHEAT! (I mostly think it was CHEAT!), really liked the way it looked and began to save my money to buy a Gamecube and a copy of RE4 (And I did not get to around beating until like 1-3 years later due to that I never did have a memory card for sometime and this was back in my scaredy cat days.). Then I watched some playthroughs of almost every single past RE game, except for Survivor 2 and Gaiden, and went back and completed RE4 and then later purchased and completed RERemake, I became a fan of the series.

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
I can't exactly remember how I got into RE. My memory is such a blur on how it all started for me. I wanna say that it started when I saw some gameplay of RE4 on a show, I can't remember which one, but it was either on X-Play or CHEAT! (I mostly think it was CHEAT!), really liked the way it looked and began to save my money to buy a Gamecube and a copy of RE4 (And I did not get to around beating until like 1-3 years later due to that I never did have a memory card for sometime and this was back in my scaredy cat days.). Then I watched some playthroughs of almost every single past RE game, except for Survivor 2 and Gaiden, and went back and completed RE4 and then later purchased and completed RERemake, I became a fan of the series.

your memory was not there before right!!after u buy the memory card u got one u feel me:happy: i was in this situation before so count me in:unimpressed:

jayshizzo

lt all started when i watched the resident evil 2 movie,loved it,my buddies told me they had the game,so i did some searching played resident evil 2 on pc for the first time,pretty scary and addictive.

Lithium

When Nintendo released the "Player's Choice" Version of RE 0 I read about it in a video game magazine and it intrigued me. I quit the game after the train, because I couldn't handle the controls at all. Up to the point where they made my head ache :(
So after ten hours of trying I sold the game.

In 2013 I stumbled across Resident Evil 6 when it was on sale on Steam. I really liked it! So I started catching up on the games. :)

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
When Nintendo released the "Player's Choice" Version of RE 0 I read about it in a video game magazine and it intrigued me. I quit the game after the train, because I couldn't handle the controls at all. Up to the point where they made my head ache :(
So after ten hours of trying I sold the game.

In 2013 I stumbled across Resident Evil 6 when it was on sale on Steam. I really liked it! So I started catching up on the games. :)
great!

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
My brother got a PS1 for his 7th birthday. A year or so later we were looking for games for it and came across Resident Evil 2 and 3. Our parents let us have them. For some reason we decided to start with Resident Evil 3. We had some friends who lived on our road and we all crowded round the tv in my brother's room. I was the youngest, only six years old, and therefore was the most scared when we first encountered Nemesis. We all used to scream when we saw him, but the others weren't actually that scared. That guy gave me nightmares, but I loved it. Been hooked ever since.

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
My brother got a PS1 for his 7th birthday. A year or so later we were looking for games for it and came across Resident Evil 2 and 3. Our parents let us have them. For some reason we decided to start with Resident Evil 3. We had some friends who lived on our road and we all crowded round the tv in my brother's room. I was the youngest, only six years old, and therefore was the most scared when we first encountered Nemesis. We all used to scream when we saw him, but the others weren't actually that scared. That guy gave me nightmares, but I loved it. Been hooked ever since.

so cute

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I got into the series because i didn't have the money to buy a PS2 game so i brought this cheap PC game bundle which had RE3&American mcgee's alice in it.. eventually i brought RE4's PS2 version and i was completely blown away by it and simultaneously disappointed that it had nothing to do with RE3.

Top Bottom