• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your most Anticipated Games of 2012

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
What are the games you are looking forward to most this year?

Mine:
Trials Evolution (Out tomorrow!!!!:D)
Lollipop Chainsaw
Resident Evil 6
Aliens Colonial Marines
Tomb Raider

Tell me yours :)

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
oh man where do i start..

HALO 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
resident evil 6
borderlands 2
bioshock infinite
AC:3
Aliens colonial marines
Max Payne 3
Ghost recon:future soldier
Metal Gear Rising (If they do stick to a 2012 release date)
and of course GTA 5 (again if that get's a 2012 release date)

L

Lurker
Grand Theft Auto Five
P4G
P4A
Half-Life 3, though this is becoming the modern Duke Nukem Forever.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Resident Evil 6
Devil May Cry-Reboot
Any new Sonic games...There are usually a couple of those per year lol...

aintnoscrub

Premium
im surprised to see GTA5 is not in many peoples list.
considering the fan base surrounding this game, i expected to see it on everyones list.

xMobilemux

im surprised to see GTA5 is not in many peoples list.
considering the fan base surrounding this game, i expected to see it on everyones list.
After GTA4 a lot of people started to choose Saints Row over GTA, then after SR3, people gave up on both lol

aintnoscrub

Premium
ahh man, GTA4 was great, arguably not as good as 3 or san andreas, but still overall a good game if you gave it a chane, and agreed, SR3 was so short it killed it.

xMobilemux

GTA Vice City was my favorite of all the GTA games, Tommy was one hell of a great character and I loved how colorful the game was :D I want a HD port for my PS3

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :( </3
Sorry man...
I've played San Andreas, GTA4, and GTA Vice City...In all three of them I failed to see any good story line and even DECENT character development...A game without one, let alone BOTH of those elements isn't worth playing...

aintnoscrub

Premium
Sorry man...
I've played San Andreas, GTA4, and GTA Vice City...In all three of them I failed to see any good story line and even DECENT character development...A game without one, let alone BOTH of those elements isn't worth playing...
i'm sorry i'm going to have to block you now :p
i kid i kid, everyone's entitled to an opinion.
oh and i know what you mean, the story side of things is lacking, but i think it's more of a fun trigger happy game to pass a bit of time, rather than a sit down, spend hours on it serious game.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
i'm sorry i'm going to have to block you now :p
i kid i kid, everyone's entitled to an opinion.
oh and i know what you mean, the story side of things is lacking, but i think it's more of a fun trigger happy game to pass a bit of time, rather than a sit down, spend hours on it serious game.
I would agree there...If you wanna sit down and just BEAT THE SH*T out of things...GTA is a GREAT lol...I just rarely get those kind of urges, and when I do, I have heavy metal music and RE Mercenaries...

aintnoscrub

Premium
I would agree there...If you wanna sit down and just BEAT THE SH*T out of things...GTA is a GREAT lol...I just rarely get those kind of urges, and when I do, I have heavy metal music and RE Mercenaries...
i've never really taken GTA to seriously in comparison to games with DEEP story lines, just like i would never have a GTA marathon, it's the kind of game where i maybe play it for an hour then go do something else. It took me like a year to complete it because of the short stints i would have on it..so that must be saying something.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
i've never really taken GTA to seriously in comparison to games with DEEP story lines, just like i would never have a GTA marathon, it's the kind of game where i maybe play it for an hour then go do something else. It took me like a year to complete it because of the short stints i would have on it..so that must be saying something.
See that...That I can understand...Even for my hate for GTA, I used to pop on San Andreas every now and again just for the hell of it...That was way back when San Andreas was cool though lol...

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
"Lollipop Chainsaw" and "Resident Evil 6" are the only ones I'm definitely buying at the moment. I'm waiting for a little more info on "The Last of Us" before I decide if I want it or not.

Top Bottom