• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Your Least Favorite Part Of RE4

RE_luver69

What is your least favorite part of RE4?
Mine is when you have to go through the mines and the cave thing with the bugs... :)

A_Wesker123

The Original
I always hated the castle parts for some reason. I guess it was because of that 'water room' where you had to protect Ashkey while she used the cranks

Stop

It was anytime I had to restart the game because I got trigger happy....Its fun just going crazy

3d-agent

i don't like it, especially on the pro diff, when in cut scenes you have to tap buttons repeatedly, to avoid Leon getting killed.
But Now i enable turbo buttons on my joystick. :)

Rascaduanok

I didn’t like the Island either, especially those soldiers with riot prods. It proved more of a challenge, but I class the Village section as the best designed segment in the whole game.

Micrathena

I can't recall what chapter it was in, but my least favourite part when Leon and Ashley were 'trapped' in the one room with a bunch of villagers. You had to operate some crane thing to blow a hole through the wall. All while protecting yourself and that little brat XD

It got easier the more I played it ( and w/ infinite weapons :p ), but I always hated that part.

Top Bottom