• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your Heroes

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Name your hero or heroes! My top heroes, both fiction AND non-fiction...

Fictional
1. Micky Mouse...(Because without Micky idk where I would be right now...)
2. Sonic the Hedgehog (For the reasons I stated in a different thread)
3. Spider-Man (With great power comes great responsibility)
4. Leon S. Kennedy (For always keeping calm in the face of danger and even being a JOKSTER about it)

Non-Fictional
1. Shingo Yamamoto (Because he has a strength of will like NO other man...)
2. Carlos Santana (For being my guitar idol)
3. Seth McFarlane (Odd Choice, but someone who is willing to push ALL political and social boundried for a joke deserves such recognition)
4. Brittanie McCormack (For showing me a kind of love NOBODY else can)

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I can only think of 7 at the moment (And this is not including my obvious 3 favorites), 3 fictional and 4 non-fictional.

My fictional heroes:
Motoko Kusanagi
Adam Jensen
Commander Shepard.

My non-fictional heroes:
George Washington
Abraham Lincoln
Franklin Roosevelt
John F. Kennedy

sadistic_greyfox

I was never really much for Heroes but I guess Clint Eastwood and his characters are something I looked up to all my life. up to maybe 4 years ago fictional wise it would have been Solid Snake, fell out of love with it by the way they mistreated his character.

svp

hmm....I have many, but I chose one spiritual hero , political hero and a philosophical hero because those are what I feel are most important.
1 Jesus
2 George Washington
3 Socrates

not a bad list if I do say so myself.....also I will add a couple fictional heros which changes from time to time...\
Video game charecter: Ezio Auditore
Super hero: Bat man...if only he had Iron man's personality though

ugh..Geekgasm is satisfied! :p

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
Fictional:
Duke Nukem
Ash Williams
Batman
Sam Stone

Non Fictional:
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Sylvester Stallone
Bruce Campbell
Dolph Lundgren
Chuck Norris

Meg

So bin ich eben
I don't really know about "heroes" put people I look up to would be,

1. Martin Luther King, Jr. - Watching one of his speeches in elementary school was the first time I was shown just how powerful and beautiful words can be. Both written and spoken.
2. Ayn Rand- For being a genius writer and brilliant philosopher.
3. John Steinbeck- Also an amazing writer.
4. J.D. Salinger- Absolutely amazing writer and created my favorite character ever, Holden Caulfield.

JMG29

To Let The World Be
Spider-Man was my childhood hero, along with Batman.
Solid Snake taught me to screw what other people do and think for myself, even if it sounds insane to everyone else.
"We're not responsible for anyone's choices. Everyone decides their own fate, no matter where they were born. Words like fate, karma, it's all just an excuse for giving up if you ask me."
Non Fictional:
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Sylvester Stallone
Bruce Campbell
Dolph Lundgren
Chuck Norris
I can't wait for The Expendables 2 either. :D

Reactions: L

Aleck

Biohazard
1. Jesus Christ - I am not devout, but I do pray and all my hope in life comes from the one who died for us all, the King of Kings.

2. Mother Theresa - A humble and spiritual woman who devoted her life to God and helping others. There are many rumors about her true motives, but the fact remains she helped the poorest of the poor, something very few people in this world will put themselves through.I consider her to be a beautiful human being, inside and out.

3. Martin Luther King - Very inspirational man. Someone who stood his ground against adversity and changed our country (USA) for the better. I wish I had his courage. He is someone who stood up for what is right, no matter the consequences. There will always be racism in the world, but his impact is undeniable.

4. Amy Dumas, better known as the WWE's Lita - The "Never Say-Die, alluring punk girl." An extraordinary human being who proves that with hard work and determination, anything is possible. She revolutionized women's roles in mainstream professional wrestling, but more than that, she is a remarkable fellow human whom continues to surprise me.

FICTIONAL Heroes -

1. Link of The Legend of Zelda fame - Link is always like the little train that could. He is sort of the loser outsider, who turned into the Knight in Shining Armor, not only for the princess and Hyrule, but for all the land. No matter how big or tricky the enemy, Link always overcomes his adversaries.

2. Leon Kennedy - KennedyKiller said it best. He's the level head in crazy situations and throws in the humor card for extra measure. How cool is this guy?

3. Alice - When all hope is seemingly lost, Alice always saves the day!

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Fictional:
1.Batman-I grew up with Batman... he's my favorite hero!
2. Jill Valentine- She never gives up a fight!
3. Lisbeth Salander- I guess you could say she's an anti-hero, but she's still a hero to me.
4. Selene from Underworld- Kickass Vampire!
5. Rebecca Chambers- Taught me to never give up, no matter how "small" or inexperienced I think I am for something. I can still do it if I put my heart and mind to it.

Non-Fictional:
1. Joan of Arc- need I say more?
2. My mother- dawwww right?
3. Anne Rice
4. Davey Havok- without his music, I may not be alive right now.
5. J.K Rowling.

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
Fictional:
1.Batman-I grew up with Batman... he's my favorite hero!
2. Jill Valentine- She never gives up a fight!
3. Lisbeth Salander- I guess you could say she's an anti-hero, but she's still a hero to me.
4. Selene from Underworld- Kickass Vampire!
5. Rebecca Chambers- Taught me to never give up, no matter how "small" or inexperienced I think I am for something. I can still do it if I put my heart and mind to it.

Non-Fictional:
1. Joan of Arc- need I say more?
2. My mother- dawwww right?
3. Anne Rice
4. Davey Havok- without his music, I may not be alive right now.
5. J.K Rowling.
love your choice in heroes
also Joan of Arc is a badass

Top Bottom