• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

your fears

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
deformed people.
just thinking about them scares me!
im afraid they wanna kill me...

Scared of deformed people? Wow... I don't know what to say to that. :(

I'm scared of needles, failure, the death of any of my friends, family or my puppy, and um, spiders and ladybugs. I hate spiders and ladybugs.

dark_zero

trantulas big fury body, creepy legs, and eyes it just grosses me out and when i see things for real on faces of death which is a scary website that i dont ever wanna go on

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Whether they are 'scary looking' or not is beside the point. Your statement was just incredibly regressive, and that is why I didn't know how to politely respond to it. Much of the time, their deformity was not on account of their actions. They are not 'monsters' just because they look differently from us. They are *people*, and it is far too often that we forget this.

I have a cousin who is deformed because of something her ex-boyfriend did to her, so I get personally offended when people speak so poorly about individuals with deformities. I find it wrong, and that's why I didn't know how to respond to your comment, weskerfan.

weskerfan

well let me tell you something!!!

as a child i grew up watching horror films involving monsters,mutants,ect.

it is because of this that they are scary to me!

your cousin is beside the point.

so this is how it is,and id appreciate it if you wouldnt complain.

i cant help they are scary to me.

Hoady

Trinity;30835 said:

I thought you were on there side?

I have to agree with needles.I honestly hate spikes and really sharp things,shanking material i get paranoid that i'm gonna cut someone or myself(no emo)...seriously.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Spiders that look like they could bite freak me out... and ermmm other then that haha not alot.. crackheads scare me, I get worryed something might happen to my mum an brother sometimes, because my area is full of sh-t heads haha

All I can say is if I ever saw something liek that happend someone would get murderd lol

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Weskerfan guys can get raped too, young boys get abused alot by older perverts.
And guys in general can gt it too.
Plus deformed people are just plain creepy, wouldnt want to run into the elephant man in a dark alley.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
weskerfan;31076 said:
well let me tell you something!!!

as a child i grew up watching horror films involving monsters,mutants,ect.

it is because of this that they are scary to me!

your cousin is beside the point.

so this is how it is,and id appreciate it if you wouldnt complain.

i cant help they are scary to me.

Well, put it this way Wesker, how would you feel being frowned upon by society for being different? How would like to feel, being avoided everywhere you go? Pretty terrible I'd imagine. A few months ago, I went down to Bournemouth with my parents and this one guy in the street had blood red eyes, cuts all over his face and was bleeding. Now, the deformed thing is just pathetic. Sure, they might look scary but think of them! They have to go through their lives knowing that they will be deformed and it's our duty as perfectly normal (Well... I can't say that for the population of London, save RE5. :p) citizens to be nice to them and help them in any way we can.

I'm scared of:
Clowns
Death
Death
Portals
Red Ring Of Death
Left 4 Dead
Zombies
Death

Feng-Hi

I have a big fear of spiders, my dad used to tease me when we had a big garden spider in the house. He'd get it under a glass then chase me around the house with it....yeah so funny! Now even when the wife gets a spider I'm about ready to kill her if she walks towards me. That and I end up makign sure all the time I see a big one that it isn't near me....bloody eight legged freaky horrible nasty things!

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Spiders are a big fear of mine. Can't even look at a picture of them they freak me out so bad. You all should have seen me playing RE remake. I was shooting those spiders with my eyes closed. lol

Also have a fear of the ocean, hate going in too far. Just the thought of what could be under you in the water... :pinch:

Top Bottom