• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

your fears

Hoady

Walking through kangaroo infested bush alone at night is pretty intense some of them are freakin massive and if you catch them in the wrong season they will kick your ass.Spud guns are your best friend.

Hoady

Yeah don't ya hate getting up real high only to realise ya can't get back down the way you came.I've been in that situation way to many times.

T-virus

I'm afriad of getting lost or left behind in a strange place mostly due to the fact that when I get lost sometimes it's night time.....although I'm really afriad of deep water because if I can't see the bottom, I don't know what's down there.

Hoady

T-virus;37779 said:
I'm afriad of getting lost or left behind in a strange place mostly due to the fact that when I get lost sometimes it's night time.....although I'm really afriad of deep water because if I can't see the bottom, I don't know what's down there.

Rarely happens but its really harsh when your accidentally left behind of the sort and you don't have transport the only thing you can do is keep missioning even if it takes you hours thats unless you don't mind sleeping in a park somewhere.:confused:After awhile you can get feelings of paranoia though because if it was my case i would have to walk down a massive dirtpath for ages which is mostly surrounded by bush and yeah animals residing.

But by the time you get home although your legs are about to snap you really feel you've accomplished something.

As a kid i used to be afraid of deep water too i think i mentioned it here on this topic.Anyway i saw this book that a had a scary as hell looking fish,there was this club up the road that had one exceptionally long pond, i fell in and nearly drowned i panicked so much because i thought the fish was going to get me thankfully i was saved by my brother.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I'm afraid of our government. They are slowly brainwashing us. You outside Norway watch out, you never know what may come from here one day.

Hoady

Romero;37790 said:
I'm afraid of our government. They are slowly brainwashing us. You outside Norway watch out, you never know what may come from here one day.

Anything to do with politics i despise and i can proudly say i hate the news you should see what BS they print in the papers over here.But more so they are actually really,really stupid here all they do is raise tax on everything and then spend it on the most pointless most unnecessary things.

They've got so much power to do so much good and all they do is yell at each other in a court room shaped as a dome all day and winge about chair sniffers for a month.You really have to see to believe it although its really funny its just so, so ridiculous.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Sometimes they make stupid laws or change something to the worse, it's because they have a need to DO something. I think sometimes they should just take the day (or the week) off. Ruling and making decissions just for the sake of ruling/making decissions is :pinch:
This kind of stupidity typically take place on city/county level of politics.

But it's the government who slowly turns us into zombies.

A_Wesker123

The Original
This may sound stupid but i'm scared of certain people.

For example theres this girl at my school and she seems nice enough, but something about her just scares me. It's strange haha.

It's not just her either. Theres quite a few people that scare me like this.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
A_Wesker123;37821 said:
This may sound stupid but i'm scared of certain people.

For example theres this girl at my school and she seems nice enough, but something about her just scares me. It's strange haha.

It's not just her either. Theres quite a few people that scare me like this.

I'm kinda like that too, mate.
I dunno, one or two people I am TERRIFIED of.

Top Bottom