• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Your favourtite RE4 moment?

english_lad

In the game, what is your favourite part?

Mine is after you defeat the final boss and then Ada throws Leon the keys for the Jetski, and there is a teddybeat attached to them. :lol:

Trinity

Killing the stupid cult members..Oh and when you play with Ashley and make her die..stupid bitch.

judled

aww leave her alone shes only retarded... haha the bit where salazar gets a knife through the hand and crys like a little b**** lol

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
As we're discussing in the other thread, I'm a Leon/Ada shipper, so I like all the scenes they have together.

I think it's fun to throw eggs at Ashley, haha. I also like the bit in the cabin when Leon and Luis are fighting off all the ganados.

judled

yeah thats cool. im not an ashly fan really haha did you ever get the clip scene where you shoot luis too many times?

adios leon

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Leons Suplex is my favorite part.... When there heads exploded from hitting the floor haha awesome....
Plus I like this re4 musci video haha even though madonna blows abit, its a cool video.

>> Linkage <<

judled

dark_zero;31107 said:
i liked the jack krauser knife fight and when you first meet salazar

oh yeah the knife fight is epic. shame it doesnt flow nicely ya know the 1 second pause as you press the buttons

L

Lurker
i like to put ashley on infinite health and get out my typewriter and shoot her (infinite health= gmae shark.)

Hoady

Any parts that you see Luis.

Gameplay wise when your going through the lasers and the start of the game i like the sunset.

red

any moment I get to suplex people.

I really like the whole regenerator level.

Aus.Zombie

loved the game!
I like the knife scene, yet as i played it on a PC version-the button pressing is incredibly hard -.-

but i enjoyed watching it after.

(btw this is my first post :D

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
yeah the knife fight was awesome, when I first got the game on gamecube I found it hard but now its all easy as pie lol. but yeah i can imagine it on pc, it must be weird lol what buttons you gotta push an whats the controls for pc anyway haha :S

I shoul get Resi4 on my laptop lol

Top Bottom