• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your Favourite T.V Channels/Shows

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Well, thought I'd open up another intelligable thread :)
My favourite channels are: The Military CHannel, Discovery Channel, Animal Planet and, surprisingly, Bay News 9 :)

My favourite shows are: MythBusters, The Alaska Experiment, Animal Cops and any historical programme on the Military Channel, such as Gettysburg: The Speech That Won The War. :)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I actually don't watch a lot of TV; particularly because I don't have cable due to my student's budget, and there's too much reality crap out now. I did love La Femme Nikita (if you couldn't tell already :D) though, and I have the first six seasons of CSI Las Vegas. Grissom is my hero. :)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Haha, I do indeed! It is so good. I think this thread has inspired me to watch some tonight, aha.

I also kind of like Britain's Got Talent, they had some amazing acts on that show. Particularly Susan Boyle, she is incredible. And that girl with her dog in the last season. That was really cute.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
The Discovery channel is awesome... any type of documentary is pretty interesting to me.

Favorite shows are:
South Park, Two and a Half Men, the King of Queens, and What Not to Wear!

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
La Femme Fatale;34412 said:
Haha, I do indeed! It is so good. I think this thread has inspired me to watch some tonight, aha.

I also kind of like Britain's Got Talent, they had some amazing acts on that show. Particularly Susan Boyle, she is incredible. And that girl with her dog in the last season. That was really cute.

I'm British, and I hardly ever watch Britain's Got Talent! :lol:

Oh, and I forgot...

I'M A HUGE STARGATE GEEK :D

Classic Dame

Love the Sky Movies channels, i'm into movies big time.
Cartoon Network.. yeah i'm a big kid, cant get enough of Ed, Edd N Eddy, Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, or Foster's home for Imaginary friends.
Like Living mainly for Most Haunted
History channel, love History especially anything to do with Ancient Egypt

Tallahassee

i like all the documentary channels like the military history and discovery channel.
i dislike ghost hunters because its FAKE.

dark_zero

ytv fav channel and my fav shows use to be gudam seed/destiny and inuyasha. canada doesnt have much channels for anime :(

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
alecrayrocks;34452 said:
i like all the documentary channels like the military history and discovery channel.
i dislike ghost hunters because its FAKE.

supprisingly , it's not, i see spirits in my house all the time, and had a Candle thrown at me,

Nosophoros

hmm

BBC America (F word, Kitchen Nightmares)
Chiller (some movies)
Fox (Family Guy, American Dad, Hell's Kitchen)

Oh and call me a dork but I like to watch Flapjack now and again.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
E4
paramount comedy
skyone
--- i dont follow a series, i just switch on an watch lol.
scrubs, south park, futurama, simpsons, everyone hates chris and skins.

hardly watch tv at all. tvs are used for GAMES an DVDS lol.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
tv's are used for games..
computers and laptops are used for everything else.
lol
but err scrubs, skins, southpark, how i met your mother, fam guy, big bang theory

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
oh yeah i have to watch abit of family guy sometimes, an i watch those guys doing jackass on mtv the sanchez people haha they are mad. an i almost forgot.. i watch takeshis castle an some ninja thing as well its pretty cool

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
mastermind;34657 said:
ninja warrior "competition?"
yeah ninja warrior thats the one. love that show, id also love to give it ago myself haha.

ninja+warrior.jpg

Ada Wong™

Chris! Amigo! HAHA! :lol:
I loveeee wrestling. WWE Smackdown, RAW, anddd ECW! I like anime too, I'm a dork. Hehe, Hellsing is my favorite anime. I barely watch TV though. I like Fuse TV as well. Also, I'm a horror movie fanatic!​

Top Bottom