• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your favorite DLCs.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
DLC: Downloadble content - Any content that you can download for your games through the internet or a network.

Any DLC can be on here from the original DLC, store exclusives, and DLC from a Collector's Edition. No games, as in no games like Call of Duty Classic, Splosion Man, and Resident Evil Classic.

Terminus Gear for Mass Effect 2 - This is the best pre-order exclusive for the game. There was some armor called inferno but it sounded craptastic. Terminus gear gets you 2 things. Terminus armor which looks cool and has cool effects, but the best part about the gear is the M-90 Gravity Gun which causes an some kind of weird effect which just destroys any living thing. The collector's armor is some more gear, but the armor looked stupid and the gun wasen't as great as the M-90.

Baseball Bat for Left 4 Dead 2 - While it sounds stupid I actually like this. It gave you a melee weapon which was given to be picked up at the beginnnig of the campaigns and range for hitting.

Pinnacle Station for Mass Effect - While most people say that this DLC was a disappointment I found it enjoyable. It has new weapons, and has a simulator which you can do 4 game modes on percific maps. The reward you get for beating everything is an apartment, a shop to get some items, and some speical simulations.

The Upcoming DLC for RE5 - I can't wait for these to come out, thesse are going to be the some of the best that I have ever seen.

Point Lookout for Fallout 3 - The best DLC for the game. It was had an all new land to explore, creatures, quest, weapons, and some cool looking places, and you can kill hillbillies. It was the best and it had a good story. My favorite parts have to be when you are drunk and you are tansported to a weird place where cola explodes with babies, objects moving around, seeing your dead mother with Happy Birthday stuff all around her, and where you meet a guy named mister Breek or Break who explodes a bomb which makes you wake up with your hairing missing and having a scar on you.

Map Pack 3 for CoD:WaW - Best out of the other 2. The maps I didn't care for, it was Der Riese that made me like the most.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i like any download content that is free.
its bad enough you have to pay £35-£45 for a game, i don't wanna be spending more on some maps and weapons etc.
some halo 3 maps were good, the pack you can download which has blackout, a remodeled lockout,
it is epic playing on such a good map on halo 3.

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
Tomb Raider Underworld:Lara's Shadow- Play As the Doppleganger, what more needs to be said

RE2 (psp)

RE5 : Desperate Escape and Lost In Nighmares: they just look awsome as of now

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Here are some more great DLCs.

Blood Dragon Armor for Mass Effect 2 - Awsome looking armor. It looks like good, it is not as cool looking as the Terminus armor, but it beats that ugly looking collector's armor. The armor is for free if you purchased Dragon Age: Orgins.

Shale for Dragon Age Orgins - Free DLC are always the best ones, but free DLC for purchasing the a game is even better. But 2 free DLCs for purchasing a game are just plain bad a**. Along with Blood Dragon armor, Shale is free for purchasing Dragon Age Orgins.

Crash Corse for Left 4 Dead - Although people called it a disappointment due to that it was major short, I liked it. The big kicker would be the whole thing. It can be played in every mode in the game, and on versus it was even more challenging due to that it was so ahort.

Shirving Isles for Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - It was costed so much points to get it, but if you managed to get it then you get a whole new game. It was massive, it was so massive that it took about 1 or 2 days to download it. A new world, new weapons, armor, places, people, monsters, this thing was just huge.

Map Pack 2 for CoD:WaW - Even though Map Pack 3 was better, #2 intoduced some new things like, characters with names, nationalities working together, hell hounds, Japanese zombies, and the best part the Wonderful Waffle (yes I know it isn't called the Wonderful Waffle, it is called the Wander Walfe or something like that.

Blow it up Again for Mercenaries 2 - Like Pinnacle Station most
people called it a bag of s**t. But like few people I liked it. Sure all you did was a bunch of useless missions, but I still liked it. You can play one misson where you just destroying stuff, there is one where you have to stop the Chinese from crossing bridges, one where you blowing stuff up for cash, and there is one where you are trying to get to the end of a city destroyed by an earthquake. The best part is that you can play as Sarah Palin and Barack Obama.

Top Bottom