• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your favorite character?

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
rocklikebrucelee;51183 said:
Just put down your favorite character. Doesn't really have to be a main character. Any character at all from the RE universe. Here's mine: Joseph Frost

You don't have to explain why, but if you can explain it, go for it!

JILL VALENTINE! :wub::wub::wub:

But Chris is also a good character.

Then comes Claire. :wub:

Zombie Enclave

Romero;51434 said:

Vis is gonna teach you a lesson for saying this. ^_^

One good thing about Wesker, is that he's got a few cool (real world) friends/admirers. ;)

Haha

I should be afraid for having a opinion?

My gawd...this world will die. ( Anderson wins a award for best movie ever: Resident Evil Extinction and turns into the god of all movie directors. Oh yeah and Uwe Boll gets all of his movies rewards. ) OH SHI-

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Wesker is NR.1 but he's not really a playable character so I'll put him on another list.

Jill Valentine and Alyssa Ashcroft. But suspect they are the same person sometimes. Both masters of unlocking and both carrying a stun gun.

Levan

Polkka. lol
Claire! She's awesome. :p

But if I had to choose one that's my own gender, I'd say Chris.

Popo

i like the claire from resident evil 2, and she also looks great in darkside chronicles(seen her in a trailer) but i think that she is a bit weird in code veronica, her body looks kinda strange, but to me no claire beats claire from RE2

rocklikebrucelee

La Femme Fatale;51227 said:
If I had a nickel for everytime we had a 'favourite character' thread, I'd have at least a dollar. Okay, that was a lame metaphor (or whatever it was), but this topic has been done to death and I think I'm starting to sound like a broken record. :lol: Please, do a search first. ;)

And it's Leon.

Sorry. I just don't want to look through 11 pages of mostly dead subjects... I looked through about 6 and didn't see any. I'll look harder next time :\

teal27

Steve;51313 said:
Probably Chris Redfield for me. [edited for offensive content, lol] The guy barely looks human anymore.

You're absolutely right. He has ascended to the ranks of the gods with his ultra hunky manliness. *trumpets sound*

Er. :blink:

Well, anyway, like everyone else, I'm pretty sure I posted my answer to this pressing question in a similar thread at some point and time already, but I'll post again.

My. Favorite. Character. ----IS!!!

Albert Wesker. :eek:

...when pigs fly!

Chris Redfield. :wub:

Zombie Enclave

wolfgirl;51444 said:
Yeah there's a whole Wesker army out there so watch out!! xD lol

The_Big_Gun.jpg

I'm ready.

Top Bottom